• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Caper 2011 Fantasia pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Caper 2011 Fantasia pins

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
These are my Fantasia pins. If you want to see a specific character let me know.

Page 10.jpgPage 4.jpgPage 6.jpgPage 7.jpg.Page 5.jpg
Page 8.jpg
Page 9.jpg

Lol, more wanting!

:) Margaret, how come you have doubles of certain Fantasia pins? I assumed they were traders, but not all of them are on your Trades list.

Lovely pins! I've always loved the "Fantasia" art styles. (It looks like a few pins of baby Pegasus from "Hercules" snuck in there :) )

Lol, more wanting!

:) Margaret, how come you have doubles of certain Fantasia pins? I assumed they were traders, but not all of them are on your Trades list.

I am making a storyboard frame and using actual pictures from the DVD. It's a long, time consuming process and I wasn't sure how many pins I would need. So, I have duplicates just in case. So a lot of them will go in the trade books when I'm done. If you see one, let me know.

Lovely pins! I've always loved the "Fantasia" art styles. (It looks like a few pins of baby Pegasus from "Hercules" snuck in there :) )

Yes, that white baby is from Hercules, but he is the only one I can find that will fit in the storyboard. So.....I'm just going to "pretend". (LOL)

:) I remember you mentioning those plans to me ages ago. I still look forward to seeing the finished product!

As I said in your trade thread though, your Wants list is so hardcore, I don't know if I'd ever be able to get anything off that list for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back