• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Collection Up Dated 10-6-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Collection Up Dated 10-6-16

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
sB5qftb.jpg
[/IMG]

uTmnAsK.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Thanks ya'll! @ Suzziesue I like the retro/vintage pie eye mickey's best! I'm glad to know that you're also in the Mickey Pin camp too!

Last edited:
Nice collection! I love black and white Mickeys as well as other Mickeys, like the differences from each decade!

More awesome Pin mail and more pins to add to the collection. I received the awesome Hatbox Ghost Key pin today and I'm super happy about it!
fXpyIQR.jpg
[/IMG]
9iGMLE6.jpg
[/IMG]
Rhdabb0.jpg
[/IMG]
klqXpU0.jpg
[/IMG]
vLK3yU7.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice haul. Do you plan on collecting the rest of the keys?

I hope to, it depends on what this years pin looks like. I'm hoping that its a cool pin for this year's Happy Haunts tour. Maybe another Haunted Mansion one though I doubt it will be another HM related one :-(. I'm not a Maleficent or Jafar collector so the previous two pins don't have any appeal. Other than use as a trader for me. Do you have this pin group too?

New! pin acquisitions! Always on the look out for Haunted Mansion HitchHiking Ghosts Ezra mainly and Hatbox Ghost pins.

TebkhP1.jpg
[/IMG]

bZSb7PR.jpg
[/IMG]

4EPujkc.jpg
[/IMG]
Xcva349.jpg
[/IMG]
ZYmIQM7.jpg
[/IMG]
K6vpUUF.jpg
[/IMG]
KcwWCAO.jpg
[/IMG]
sSSJltJ.jpg
[/IMG]
uvVDRAu.jpg
[/IMG]
WeV6p80.jpg
[/IMG]
zDfrHL7.jpg
[/IMG]
OSt0vtV.jpg
[/IMG]
LE0TRvC.jpg
[/IMG]
BWUAhV0.jpg
[/IMG]

Very nice collection! I am a big fan of the old-school animation style, and have contemplated starting to collect that myself, but I'm already behind in so much, haha! I agree that the vintage Mickey eyes were the best! Gah! I think I really would like a black and white collection someday...

Very nice collection! I am a big fan of the old-school animation style, and have contemplated starting to collect that myself, but I'm already behind in so much, haha! I agree that the vintage Mickey eyes were the best! Gah! I think I really would like a black and white collection someday...

Thanks :)! I am as well the pie-eyed Mickey is the ones I collect the most as far as Mickey's go. Actually I started pin collecting because of the b&w Steamboat Willie pin my younger brother bought for me a year or so ago!
83ghSXP.jpg
[/IMG]

My Pins Updated!

The Hatbox Ghost spinner pin and the Hitchhiking Ghost Ezra pins are grail pins courtesy a trade with DPF's Rocke01!
EHaQ3ee.jpg
[/IMG]

u83oQjE.jpg
[/IMG]

0loQvMS.jpg
[/IMG]

1st photo is a Grail From my first multi-trade. The "Dying to meet you" and "Halloween party" pins weren't part of the trade.
I8ZPtx6.jpg
[/IMG]

QqfRCLT.jpg
[/IMG]

l1ebXCr.jpg
[/IMG]

NAlLU8I.jpg
[/IMG]

HV5YzTR.jpg
[/IMG]

0dGCvJi.jpg
[/IMG]