• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Haul! Some for TRADE!

melanium

Pin Trader from the Future!
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
WOOHOO! :daisy: Made a trip over to Pin Traders at WDW today and picked up the new Wall-Es and Big Hero 6 pins for my collection!! Also received this lovely UK Wall-E release pin in the mail today from a trade I did with the very kind speedwaystar1 (David). Thanks so much for the trade, I absolutely love the pin!!

Also picked these up FOR TRADE: The brand new Chernabog Wonderfully Wicked LE, the new 2015 Monster's Inc Door to Donald's room, 2014 Disney Birds Clara Cluck, and Goofy from the PWP Character Train series. All are official Disney. Let me know if you want to set up any trades!! Also feel free to check out my other traders on PinPics (melanium). :wavey:

IMG_3006_zpspwkheidt.jpg

Thanks!
Melanie

Nice pins! I would love to trade for that monster's inc. donald door but it appears that I don't have any pins you want. My pinpics is tkdgirl368, let me know if there are any not on your wishlist that you would like to trade for that one? :)

Nice pins! I would love to trade for that monster's inc. donald door but it appears that I don't have any pins you want. My pinpics is tkdgirl368, let me know if there are any not on your wishlist that you would like to trade for that one? :)

Thanks! I'll take a look and let you know!

I've never seen that Wall-e set before.
Awesome haul!

Thanks! It's fairly new, but I did see some folks had obtained it over the last month or so, so I definitely have had it on my list. I knew for sure I was planning to pick up the Earth Day pin and then checked for the Booster and it was still there, so I was very excited about that!! :)

Nice haul! :)

Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back