• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin haul! (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin haul! (:

Honeybunny

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So I found a guy that actually lives pretty close to me (10 mins away!) selling some pins! So I went to his house to check them out and I found quite a few I was very happy with!! I am absolutely in love with the double sided villains spinner!!! He had a second one and Im actually going back tomorrow to buy the second one so I can keep one and trade one. And I love the one with the cats from lady and the tramp.

5_zpse9d5b2a0.jpg

I would like to trade both of the maleficent ones and the evil one. And maybe the Siamese cats one for something I really liked. And of course the villains spinner when I get the second one (if he didnt sell it already!).

6_zpsa0aecc31.jpg

9_zps36ba2347.jpg

I looked over all of the pins and compared on pinpics and only one of them concerned me and it was the maleficent changing form. The edges on it are a little rough in two spots. Could It just be a scrapper? Or could this guy have traded in a park and got a fake? This doesnt really seem like a pin that has any fakes out there. I got some pictures though for your opinions ;p

photo578_zpsc832f75c.jpg

7_zpscb5f854b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back