• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN IT UP Game - What did you get?

PIN IT UP Game - What did you get?
I got my zap package from @krand1276, for one I was super surprised it was in a box >.> .... and inside the box was a bunch of Disney eggs!!!

8202a81418fcc7d04e2d5fbd7d32058d.jpg

Inside each one of the eggs was a pin! I was like... no way there is a pin in each of these!!!
Yes... yes there was..

c309fd4f361384de222db7830f453621.jpg

Thank you so much for this amazing pin it up zap!! It was a really fun package to open, I put it back together and opened it twice lol, the eggs also had cute little Disney character on them..

780d8b4308a15a04b33a645a29c80128.jpg

This was super sweet, and very cool package, my sister has already layed claim to scar tie, now she'll be on the hunt for bowling pins thank you so much Kathrine, super amazing very thoughtful!

e96d1893b14118d1875ddf7a880560b0.gif

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I got my zap package from @krand1276, for one I was super surprised it was in a box >.> .... and inside the box was a bunch of Disney eggs!!!

Inside each one of the eggs was a pin! I was like... no way there is a pin in each of these!!!
Yes... yes there was..

Thank you so much for this amazing pin it up zap!! It was a really fun package to open, I put it back together and opened it twice lol, the eggs also had cute little Disney character on them..

This was super sweet, and very cool package, my sister has already layed claim to scar tie, now she'll be on the hunt for bowling pins thank you so much Kathrine, super amazing very thoughtful!

Yay! I'm glad you liked it! Hmm, I'll have to check for bowling pin pins.

I love this game. It's so much fun!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Yes... yes there was..

Those Mickey eggs are so cute! I traded with Katherine on pinpics and she zapped me some too, it was so much fun and so generous of her. I share your happiness Sami! lol

Sorry it took me such a long time to thank you @cyke23 but here it comes. I just came home from New York and thats where I got my zap handed to me. It was this really cute Minnie and Mickey pin and a cute Mickey sticker. Thank you so much!
HxKoyI2.jpg

Yay! I received a wonderful pin and keychain from Sabrina (teddy_ruxpin) along with a sweet note. :donald:

20180627.jpg

It's more than just okay, Sabrina! It's AWESOME! Thanks so much for the great zap!

My Dad absolutely loves Donald, so I try to collect pins of Donald Duck for him. This is one I know I haven't gotten for him yet! He's going to love it!!! :)

Thank you!!!

DawnB sent me this wonderful Oliver and Company pin from my wants list and i really LOVE it ,THANK YOU!!
pin27155th200
,Pinpics 27155 WDW Oliver and Company 15th anniversary. I've wanted this pin for a long time and i'm so happy i now have it in my collection! Thank you DawnB !

Thank you @maiarebecca

I love the all the pins you sent. They are perfect additions to my collections. Dr. Facilier is too cute. Mortimer Mouse puts me about two thirds complete on the Countdown series. Cogsy is great, and Jasmine is beautiful. Thank you again.
2ae0f09d6ba3c3d499107eb172a4bfb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh. My. Goodness! Sarah!!!

Thank you for the package! There were SO many wonderful things in there!

When I saw that the outside of the package had cute princess and superhero stickers, I knew this was going to be special! More stickers were on the inside along with (where do I start?) these great handmade Minnie cutouts - one on the note, three on mini tupperware containers (which contained the three pins listed later). Six Chip & Dale buttons (that my husband has already claimed). Two dragon pins (dragons! Yay!!). A sweet Eeyore pin that will go on my collection wall at work. Mickey & Minnie post-it note pad (which will also go to work with me). A fantastic Duets pin of Alice and Queen of Hearts to add to my set! And... (Yes, there's more) a praline dollop/cookie/candy? I'm quite sure what it is, but I am so excited to try it! I've only had praline in ice cream or a candy bar. It looks so yummy!

Thank you so much @slbrabham! This was so sweet of you!
effa7be71dcf0b67a0bfb591fb3b7796.jpg
e10eef805eb3762388ec04529bac8136.jpg

Oh. My. Goodness! Sarah!!!

Thank you for the package! There were SO many wonderful things in there!

When I saw that the outside of the package had cute princess and superhero stickers, I knew this was going to be special! More stickers were on the inside along with (where do I start?) these great handmade Minnie cutouts - one on the note, three on mini tupperware containers (which contained the three pins listed later). Six Chip & Dale buttons (that my husband has already claimed). Two dragon pins (dragons! Yay!!). A sweet Eeyore pin that will go on my collection wall at work. Mickey & Minnie post-it note pad (which will also go to work with me). A fantastic Duets pin of Alice and Queen of Hearts to add to my set! And... (Yes, there's more) a praline dollop/cookie/candy? I'm quite sure what it is, but I am so excited to try it! I've only had praline in ice cream or a candy bar. It looks so yummy!

Thank you so much @slbrabham! This was so sweet of you!
effa7be71dcf0b67a0bfb591fb3b7796.jpg
e10eef805eb3762388ec04529bac8136.jpg

I'm glad everything was a hit. I enjoyed making the package.

Pralines are a Louisiana favorite that I'm happy to share. They are a candy with pecans and super sugary.

Omg @krand1276. I am blown away by my package! My jaw hit the floor! Everything you sent was so thoughtful. Especially the book!!! Omg!!!! Even the cute little bags are perfect. Thank you so so so so much! You really went above and beyond. You are way too sweet!!!! <3 <3 <3

b3ad02d31bf61cd0cc3ec3193f6b0ae0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so glad you like it! I wish I had pins you wanted, but hopefully these will help. I was looking for Leila stuff, but came up kind of empty. Thought maybe the Kinder Joy egg might have something interesting in it. The Jungle Cruise book was pretty cool since it comes with a CD that you can listen to the ride narration and pretend you’re there. Enjoy!

And holy cow. I have a “typo” in my handwritten note... Embarrassing. o_O Lol.

Back