PIN IT UP Game - What did you get?

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by Poohlady5, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Sami

Sami Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I got my zap package from @krand1276, for one I was super surprised it was in a box >.> .... and inside the box was a bunch of Disney eggs!!!

[​IMG]

Inside each one of the eggs was a pin! I was like... no way there is a pin in each of these!!!
    Yes... yes there was..

[​IMG]

Thank you so much for this amazing pin it up zap!! It was a really fun package to open, I put it back together and opened it twice lol, the eggs also had cute little Disney character on them..

[​IMG]

This was super sweet, and very cool package, my sister has already layed claim to scar tie, now she'll be on the hunt for bowling pins thank you so much Kathrine, super amazing very thoughtful!

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2. krand1276

krand1276 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

Yay! I'm glad you liked it! Hmm, I'll have to check for bowling pin pins.

I love this game. It's so much fun!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Sami likes this.
  3. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Those Mickey eggs are so cute! I traded with Katherine on pinpics and she zapped me some too, it was so much fun and so generous of her. I share your happiness Sami! lol

Sami likes this.
  4. Snoffsan

Snoffsan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Sorry it took me such a long time to thank you @cyke23 but here it comes. I just came home from New York and thats where I got my zap handed to me. It was this really cute Minnie and Mickey pin and a cute Mickey sticker. Thank you so much!
    [​IMG]

cyke23 and slbrabham like this.