• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin pics number help-Minnie and Belle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin pics number help-Minnie and Belle

jprincess

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
87dfaa7bccf36328a8d214e452826555.jpg

Hello! I have been trying to figure out for weeks this pin pic ID number. It's the pin picture attached of Minnie wearing a white dress-pink bow on a silver background.

Also trying to figure out the number for this bell fan looking pin.

7ffc3d9b580aceecd794b4c3ff20b0d0.jpg

Thanks for any help on this. Really appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes, they released that Formal series twice, once as just a cast lanyard set and then again as a HM set. The original Cast Lanyard set is a bit bigger.

~Merlin

Minnie is #13479 - WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Formal Minnie
http://pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=13479

Belle is #70213 - 'Boxed Set Disney Princesses' - Belle
http://pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=70213

Edit: Your Minnie pin has a hidden Mickey symbol, which doesn't jive with #13479. It could have been re-released, or might be counterfeit.

Yes, here it is:

Pin 50599 WDW - Hidden Mickey Collection - Formal Series (Minnie)
http://pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=50599

Wow that was extremely fast. Thanks so much. Huh that is very strange about the hidden Mickey symbol. Not sure what to think of that. Thanks for both these codes. How were you able to find it so quickly? I sometimes struggle to find my pins on pin pics. Maybe I'm just not typing in the right key words?

Thanks again for taking the time to do this for me. The mystery is finally solved! I should've asked weeks ago.

Have a great day!

Whoops just saw your edited update. That's great it's an authentic one. Thanks for confirming that. :)

Last edited:
Yes, they released that Formal series twice, once as just a cast lanyard set and then again as a HM set. The original Cast Lanyard set is a bit bigger.

~Merlin

Oh that's great to know. Thanks so much! Really appreciate the help.

I sometimes struggle to find my pins on pin pics. Maybe I'm just not typing in the right key words?
Sometimes the descriptions there are really vague . I've found it easiest to try typing the character name and a single distinguishing feature or colour , too much information doesn't help in this case .
I still struggle to this day with pins featuring Mickey himself though :)
You could also try their photo search feature but it's never worked properly for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back