• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Pics Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Pics Search

gracermom

It's a Pin Party!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anybody have any ideas to make searching a little easier if it is a Mickey, Minnie, or Stitch - there are sooo many - I have this one stitch with an orange shirt and I tried Stitch with orange shirt and that was still a lot.
It is easy to find an Incredibles or something new - what about the popular ones - any ideas.

Is there a place on this forum where I could post a pic for help?
Thanks pin family.

You can post it right here. Sometimes the dat on the back can help or if you know where it is from you can narrow it that way. Hard to say without a pic. But, for some Mickey pins it is very difficult because they aren't described well.

Also, make sure you have it on the thumbnail view so you can see pictures of the results rather than just the names.

Last edited:
If you could manage to put a picture of it here then one of us could track it down for you. Trouble is what you see as orange, others may see as something different, his spacesuit may also come across as orange or red!

Have a look at the date as erudolf mentioned, is it a Limited Edition - selecting these will narrow the search down.

Totally agree that pins are not described very well, so when searching I always try to choose a word that may help like "Stitch crawl", "Mickey surf" etc

Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back