• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN PICS (Wants / Trades Accuracy) Case Study

Status
Not open for further replies.
PIN PICS (Wants / Trades Accuracy) Case Study
Pinnochiolover, I started that way too. When I started collecting Stitch, many of the 6-pin DA LE100s never made it to my list because I never thought I'd get them. But as I got more of my lower-end wants, the higher-end DA pins crept onto my wants lists. And then I got them! Then more DA 100s crept onto my list, etc. etc. etc. I totally get what you're saying!

Hey Rocke01, depending when we start timing, I do get a little sleep here and there and bet I can actually go a few hours without posting...lol
and the only reason I dont say darlene or Nina is because then they wont know who I am responding to.

OK, thuth is I set an alarm so I can post at least once every 3 hours......

I know I am up some strange hours but I think you will need to give us your "normal" sleep patterns for the forum "pool" before we can start it...LOL

PEOPLE seriously anyone heard of having real problems? You are fighting over a post about PINS take a breath you dont have to agree but all of this insulting is just childish.

Thread-Crap-Wont_Die.jpg

With over 1800 views and tons of post, this is obviously been a great discussion regardless of how it started. I havepersonally learned so much and have been able to se so many different perspectives and thought processes.

Now I better understand when I trade with certain people how they may thing and what makes or breaks a trade.
(Of course, I am 30 of the post...lol)

Long live this post.........

PS I will be giving away DT's very soon. They are Dan Translators. Copy and past what I say into this program and it will give you a one sentance recap of everything I tried to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back