• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Scouts Honest Trading Logo For Honest Traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...i think i got it to work...i wish i could move it to the side...but im new and just glad i got it up... thank u for the hard work...very nice logo..

update:
its been fun to see this spread like wild fire.... good job Laz

Last edited:
Hehehe. I'm a girl. But I guess that is what I get for a username like mine.

OMGosh!!!! I'm Sooo Sorrry <3 <3 <3 <3
Thank You Girlie ;D

pk...i think i got it to work...i wish i could move it to the side...but im new and just glad i got it up... thank u for the hard work...very nice logo..

Thanks KT07! It was My Pleasure! :D I Hope to Make Many More Cool things to Spread <3

wow thanks for doing these,the rainbow one looks lovely.

Thank's Teddy! I Enjoy seeing them Spread ;D

Last edited:
i tried to put in in my signature like someone suggested but it doesn't seem to work for me.please help me out with it,they are such a fantastic idea.thanks from sabrina.

Happy that you Like it too!!! :D <3 <3 <3

yes we all love it. u did a very good job....hey i wonder if now u can use ur skills to take the pin shark pic and turn it into a black outline drawing...i want to make sum shirts with that on them....i would realy wear it to the park and make sure to drop by the ponds....i mean tabels.. i get mixed up with all the sharks around....lol....but yea i would make sum shirts and sell them too... if ppl want sum. i own a clothing co. already so new shirt would b fun and easy. I would and could just use the pic of pin shark that is on here....but with my luck..that guy would find me and get mad i used him as my shark,,,and what now...lol...so black out line with bullet points would b best. thank u KT

sweet...i think we can have fun with that tee shirt...mayb later we can have a guy and a girl shark pic for shirts....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back