• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Survey ~ for absolutely no reason other than it's fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Survey ~ for absolutely no reason other than it's fun!

Nettiejeanne

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I'm one who really keeps up with my collection / wants / trades listed on pinpics. So, I'm pretty aware of the numbers. How about you? How many listed in your collection? How about your wants? Your trades? :dunno:

Time to share! Here is where I'm at. (of course the numbers change daily... sometimes more often!)

Collection: 354
Wants: 402
Trades: 120

I showed you mine... :nono: Now you show me yours! :bowdown:

Okay here are the numbers....oh my word...that's all I have to say...

Collection: 1881
Wants: 367
Trades: 934

And there it is...in black and kind of bluish/grey... :smile:

Sallie

I will share, just for the fun of sharing, but really I probably shouldn't, since my collection is shrinking, not growing. (Whee!)

Collection: 1327
Wants: 0
Trades: 0

Collection: 994 (but we have about 200 - 250 more we are still adding when we have time)
Trades:243 (Need to add about 75 - 100 more)
Wants:336

Last edited:
Fairly current -

Collection - 189
Trades - 210
Wants - 66

Time to thin the traders when there are more of those than your collection. Hmmmmm...

Just updated

Collection - 132
Trades - 80
Wants - 461

I'm gonna need some more traders

Oh MAN!!!! Now I feel like I'm really out of control since I have the highest totals so far. PLEASE, someone come in and top me so I don't feel like such a pin-nut!!!

Collection: 2,114
Trades: 451

Caveats:
1) trades are also listed in my collection
2) there are some listed more than once since I may have both sets and individual pins marked
3) doesn't include the actual duplicates I have :rolleyes:
4) there are probably 50 pins on my wants list I'd just want for traders and there are lots of pins that I'd want that aren't on my list because I'm trying to prioritize!

TOTALLY drooling over your traders: Minnie dressed as Lilo & Minnie dressed as Donald!!! Just wish I had some of your wants!

Oh MAN!!!! Now I feel like I'm really out of control since I have the highest totals so far. PLEASE, someone come in and top me so I don't feel like such a pin-nut!!!

Collection: 2,114
Trades: 451

Caveats:
1) trades are also listed in my collection
2) there are some listed more than once since I may have both sets and individual pins marked
3) doesn't include the actual duplicates I have :rolleyes:
4) there are probably 50 pins on my wants list I'd just want for traders and there are lots of pins that I'd want that aren't on my list because I'm trying to prioritize!

TOTALLY drooling over your traders: Minnie dressed as Lilo & Minnie dressed as Donald!!! Just wish I had some of your wants!

You know what, my trader Minnie as Donald has a small scratch on her hand but if you want her she is all yours! Just PM me your address! :)

For Myself

Collection: 1383 with another 12 on the way!!
Trades: 513 with 12 possibly being taken off
Wants: 7 (6 as per my signature)

For Wifey
Collection: 333
Trades: 0 - she uses mine!!!
Wants: 914 although we need to concentrate & maybe update - LoL!!!

Collection: 1463
Traders: 359
Wants: 80

But I am selling a bunch on the 'bay right now and will do more soon. I've been doing this for 11 years and it's just not that fun any more. But there are still a few pins that make me happy :)

Aprille

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back