• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin Trader's Delight Prince Eric DSSH - Auction Ends this Sunday at 5 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin Trader's Delight Prince Eric DSSH - Auction Ends this Sunday at 5 PM PST

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0

This is a 48 hour auction DPF members.

You are bidding on a PTD Prince Eric from the Little Mermaid. This pin was released from the Disney Studio Store. This pin is going to be auctioned to the best offers posted on this thread… PTD Eric is mint and inside original bag. The PTD is an LE 500.

Deadline for posting an offer is Sunday, May 11th @ 5:00 pm PST
…Disneyland California Time

Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bids based on what fits my wants the best and not on value of offer.

Wants Include

UP!
Beloved Tales
Ariel
Gomes
Frozen
Maleficent
Also looking for those pins posted on my want list and other great pin suprises I am not aware about.

Dislikes

Hidden Mickey
Fab Five
Vinylmation
Scrappers
Rack Pins (Unless on want list)

If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture of the actual scene offered in the post)...

The winning bidders will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the items within the United States or international and winning bidders will do the same… If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer.
If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…

wow he looks so nice ! I don't have anything on your wants list but i'll try with this, pinpics number 100138 ,brand new on the original card . thank you .
pin100138

Here is the morning standing! This auction ends today.

Leaderboard:

1st - Megfan - Really like the Anchor Ariel

Pin 86853: DCL - 2011 Anchor Series - Ariel
Pin 94561: DLP - Disney Princesses Starter Kit (Lanyard and Pins) - Ariel ONLY
Pin 97696: Disney Store Europe - Villain's sidekicks 1 - Ursula

2nd - Merryweather - Already own this pin but know people who would like a good zap.

Pin 69309: Disney - Pixar's Up - Opening Day3rd - Sockgnome - Both pins would make great traders
Pin 100550: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Kronk - GWP
Pin 27671: DLR - Allison Lefcort Color Portrait Boxed Pin (Snow White)

Sorry. I must not be PinPlace Savy or maybe it's just my phone apps. I can't seem to figure out how to look for folks wants on there. Lol. So, here's a blind bid.

1. 95083- Pixar Up - Dug (new condition)
2. Conceal / Reveal- Mystery Couples- Beauty and the Beast ( new condition)

I'm confused, it's Saturday...I thought this auction was suppose to end Sunday? It says "Sunday at 5 PM PST" in the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back