• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Trading Bag

Pin Trading Bag

Sampster

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hiya.

as a resident of the UK i am unable to get pin bags at a decent price here they all need to be shipped and bought online etc.

does anyone have any they are wanting to sell? or have an idea of where to get them cheaper?

Hey,

i'm sorry I dont have a bag but I have a suggestion. you can buy trading card sleeves from ebay or amazon and store your pins in them and keep them in a file, I will show you a photo of one of my file pages:

S1054690.jpg

I used to have a bag but sold it a while back to buy a pin trading folder to keep my trading card sleeves in but a regular lever arch file would do the same job! Its just a thought whilst your waiting on getting a bag. I too live in the uk.

all the best
x

I too have used Aveen's method.

I think miss.mouse is selling a pin bag, not sure if it is still available. She lives in the UK , so it might be worth pm'ing here.

Martin :)

Back