• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Trading DLRP - Any info or links needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Trading DLRP - Any info or links needed

twinspins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello...I am going to DLRP in the fall and it will be my first time for my family. I'd like to find out how/where/when to trade at DLRP.
We will be staying at the Marriott Vacations property nearby.

Any info or link would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!!:)

Hello...I am going to DLRP in the fall and it will be my first time for my family. I'd like to find out how/where/when to trade at DLRP.
We will be staying at the Marriott Vacations property nearby.

Any info or link would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!!:)

Are you on Facebook? You could try and ask in the group called Disney pintrading Holland.
But I can help a bit too :) you can trade with Cast Members wearing a lanyard and if you're lucky you can find DLP cast lanyard pins on them (these pins you can buy at the PTN only and after if there are any left you can only obtain them by trading with a CM) DLP has a PTN once a month at the last Friday of the month. Here you have a chance to buy the 3 PTN pins released, there are 3 different characters released and you can buy 1 of each and you also have to ability to buy the cast lanyard pins, they release 1 of these pins every PTN. DLP also holds pin events twice a year, next one is next month and the second one will be in December and they organize 2 pin trading days (in Matmrch and August most of the times)

In Main Street you have a shop called Harringtons, they put out a pin board every day but can't remember the time. Then you have the Pueblo pin trading post in Frontierland, in this shop most LE releases are for sale, OE pins and there is a board for trading. The day after the PTN a lot of pin traders trade at Pueblo's. Pueblo is oy open on Saturday's and Sunday's
If you have more questions please don't hesitate to ask :)
Hope this helped a little :)

Oh my gosh....thanks so much. More info that I ever expected. I won't be there on the last Friday of the month in October but I will be there for Halloween.

I will take a note of all the pin trading locations and go to the Facebook group.

Thanks! :bigthumb:

Also just double check the pin board in harringtons. we have recently just come back and it was filled with scrappers!
If you are over during the weekend head over to the Pueblo Trading Post you can find some pins in there too!

Hello....I just wanted to let everyone know how our Disneyland Paris trip went....we had a very fun time. We loved how all the DTD and DLP cast members had lanyards. We loved seeing such an active pin trading community. We also enjoyed learning about the pin trading board at Harrington's and Pueblo Trading.

Thank you to Franck and Clement + other pin trading cast members. You made the trip for me!

If anyone else has questions....let me know.

Happy to hear you had fun and loved pin trading there! Did you manage to find some of the Lanyard Refresh pins on lanyards? :)

We did find some lanyard refresh pins and I didn't realize really what they were until the last day. They don't have them in the US that I have seen. I just trade what is cute and a couple of those refresh pins are cute. I kept wondering why the cast member I was trading with would ask for those pins on the first couple of days because some of them I thought were not attractive so I traded them away. :oops: I have some I can trade but I have updated everything yet on pinpics. My id is twinspins.

I do have the two stitch pins that were released at DLRP last month: 125133 & 125039.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back