Pin Trading is Love - August 27 (the day after the WDW event)

Discussion in 'Pin Trading Gatherings' started by imp, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imp

imp Evil Fairy DPF Moderator

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  2. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    252   0   0

I've seen it, and had fun at their trade event I went to last April, but am not planning on attending this one. I will probably be pretty burned out on trading at that point, and with a shorter trip with less free time this time around, I'd rather spend the morning in the parks before heading to the airport mid-afternoon to fly home.

3. imp

imp Evil Fairy DPF Moderator

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

I've reserved a table. After hauling all my traders through airport security, I'm going to get in as much trading as I can. I haven't been able to do any in-person trading in years.

4. LeisaV

LeisaV Member

0   0   0

I'm going, my first one! I'm excited!

5. TiggerSue

TiggerSue Want TIGGER PINS!!!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

If you want to "max" your Trading time, you should check out the 3 nights at the Swan Resort being hosted by PinPics, PinCon World & HotArt. It is free to walk in each night from 7 to 11pm. Reserving tables or Early Entry costs money.

I am planning on, at least, Friday night. :tigger:

6. Ker98

Ker98 New Member

0   0   0

do you have a link to that info? Do you think they are doing another Sunday event like last year because that was awesome.

7. LeisaV

LeisaV Member

0   0   0

It's my first time and I'm building my collection. I have one pin trading book and I'm scheduled for both days at the even and bought tickets for Sunday. I hope I have enough to trade!

8. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.