• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Pin trading on Sunday at DLR!!! Anyone going??

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR Pin trading on Sunday at DLR!!! Anyone going??

MMiano

Princess Mmiano
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
This will be my first time going to Disneyland on Sunday to do some pin trading at the tables. I've heard it's busier on Sundays. Is that true??? I won't be getting there between 2-3pm so hopefully it will still be busy. Any tips? What's the best way to organize my traders??? Can't wait!!!! Who else will be there??? I'm going to be there with Connie aka Kiras_Grandmother. :)

Organizing tip:

- If you have any highly coveted pins for trade, hide them! All traders' eyes only end up seeing those pins and then trading reaches a stand still. Only bring them out when you find something equally sought after that you want. Then again, if everyone did this, trading too would reach a stand still.

Have fun! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back