• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
pin trading tips

Flopsy Bunny

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi im back again most of you probably havent read my other post but me & my fam are going to wdw on sep. 4th and i want to pin trade but i dont really know how cuz the only time i have ever pin traded is when i was a little kid and my parents helped me so ..... i dont remember how to do it we are leaving SUPER soon so plz tell me any tips on how to trade pins and where the best spots are to trad and also if there is somewhere at pop century to trade pins (we are going to pop century) also where the best places are in magic kingdom , animal kingdom, and epcot also at disney springs! plz reply fast and spread the word that i need advice!:drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back