• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Wall Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Wall Art

BAM

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So I've finally made some progress of getting my pin displays up. I still have some work to do.

The first is the wall art in the nursery. The frames were already there. I just had to change out the backs of a few to the cork. I have a few done, a few mostly done and then a few to change out once I get more pins.
ngcd38.jpg

The second is the spare room/toy room. It took me a while to find frames I liked without paying a lot for them. But then I found the Minnie and Mickey picture yesterday and knew I wanted that up. My pin boards are Minnie/Mickey and couples, Princesses, and then everything else. The two smaller ones still need changed over to cork backs but in time. I'm out of pins anyways.
29dwivl.jpg

My final big project will be finding an oval frame for my daughter's Bambi pins. I have not had any luck there.

I love the collage frames. What a great idea. I think I have a few of those
laying around. I might try something similar. Your nursery looks great!
The frame color stands out on the wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back