• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinopolis/ACME/HotArt Pin Updates....basically messages from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is the ambassador for pinpics, correct. I am customer service for all of PinCon. PinPics, Pinopolis and Acme/Hotart. Linda can absolutely help anyone if she is available!

Linda is amazing and a huge asset to our team!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Question: Are the LE 200 pins obtainable only by trading with Hotart Lanyards stamped with the random number on the back for the pinopolis game?

Mid week update:
We are still shipping the HUNDREDS of Golden Magic orders. They are still coming! We are working on website orders now. HOWEVER, We will be in Dayton for the event this weekend so shipping will hold until Monday!
Tenderness is shipping now! :)
We have hired help!!! YES, we have heard you LOUD and CLEAR! We have a new shipping helper starting soon. YAY!!!!
The LE 100 Rapunzel pins are on a slight hold. The factory is no longer making the boxes and this pin will have a frame. Excited for the change and hope you will be too! (These are the few that where still on the website)
Classic Cutout #1 have been shipped to Acme. They are in Post Office LIMBO and we will update as soon as Acme has them. Once Acme has them, they QC them, put card backs on them and send to us.
Classic Cutouts #2 we will have approved samples in 2 weeks
Taste of Royalty, Princess Profiles, and Dreamers are still in production.
Land LE100 pins are in production - 3 to 4 weeks out
Refunds for the series we have on hold are all complete EXCEPT Diva series. If you are missing a refund please message me.
THIS IS THE UPDATE AS OF 6/6/18 - This is directly from acme. Time frames may have changed a bit but this is what we have as of now!
THANK YOU ALL!!!!
Kristi

Hi - I just joined the gold membership a couple of days ago. How long does it take to get some kind of confirmation/notification that I've joined beyond the Paypal payment acknowledgement? Thanks!

Hi - I just joined the gold membership a couple of days ago. How long does it take to get some kind of confirmation/notification that I've joined beyond the Paypal payment acknowledgement? Thanks!
You should have received an email. Let me check for you.

I have a concern that maybe you can help me with! I am a 2017-2018 gold member and have a large number of outstanding orders, but unfortunately, I have moved like 3 times! I know this is nobody’s fault, but I really want to get my pins and I’m just not convinced that mail is actually forwarding. Is there a way you could reorganize my orders to make sure they all come to my current address? Also, I never received the Pirates of Bao Bay pin set for paying to be part of the Pinopolis game last year. I was told it was returned. “Lisa” confirmed that they got it back, but I don’t think it was ever sent out again! I really would love to hear from you. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a concern that maybe you can help me with! I am a 2017-2018 gold member and have a large number of outstanding orders, but unfortunately, I have moved like 3 times! I know this is nobody’s fault, but I really want to get my pins and I’m just not convinced that mail is actually forwarding. Is there a way you could reorganize my orders to make sure they all come to my current address? Also, I never received the Pirates of Bao Bay pin set for paying to be part of the Pinopolis game last year. I was told it was returned. “Lisa” confirmed that they got it back, but I don’t think it was ever sent out again! I really would love to hear from you. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you email me your address

Kristisova@live.com

I just received this cancellation notice of the LE100 Villains pin set.

Dear valued Pinopolis Pin Game Customers,

We are notifying you because you have placed a pre-order on the following series:

1. Villains LE 100

The above series have had numerous challenges in the approval process with Disney. These challenges have continued to slow production on all other series. We have decided it is in the best interest of production to cancel the above series until further notice. These pins may still be made and offered at at later date. You will receive a full refund that will be processed in the next 7-10 business days.

We thank you for your patience as we transition out of our pre-order process and shift to fulfilling orders immediately, or having exclusive releases that you will be able to access directly at your local Pin Master. We appreciate your loyal patronage and we look forward to bringing you many more stellar releases without the wait!

Sincerely,

The Team at Pinopolis Pin Game

I just received the same information as you! As of 4 PM TODAY 6/7/18 the 4 LE 100 Villians pins are on hold and we will be refunding anyone that purchased them. Refunds will take 4 to 7 business days to post (Longer is paid by anything other than PayPal). These four will be made at a later date.

You should have received an email. Let me check for you.

Thank you!

I just received the same information as you! As of 4 PM TODAY 6/7/18 the 4 LE 100 Villians pins are on hold and we will be refunding anyone that purchased them. Refunds will take 4 to 7 business days to post (Longer is paid by anything other than PayPal). These four will be made at a later date.
Ugh!

I ordered and paid for the Marie cutout in December 2017. Is that pin from the #1 or #2 series?

Hi Kristi,

I am trying to reach you about my refund for the Divas pins I ordered last year. Have all refunds been issued on these pins? I added a post to your profile chat, I appreciate you getting back to me when you can, thank you.

Hi Kristi,

I am trying to reach you about my refund for the Divas pins I ordered last year. Have all refunds been issued on these pins? I added a post to your profile chat, I appreciate you getting back to me when you can, thank you.
We are still posting refunds for the divas. We were in Dayton this weekend. Back to the grind tomorrow. Traveling today!

Hi,
Welcome home
How are both shipping the golden magic series and the refunds going? I am still waiting on both...
Thanks in advance for any updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back