• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinopolis/ACME/HotArt Pin Updates....basically messages from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinopolis/ACME/HotArt Pin Updates....basically messages from them
I finally heard back today. They're holding off on sending out some of the pins because they're in a transition period, whatever that means. After this is all over, I'm officially done buying from them. There's just been mistake after mistake and no proper apology. Promises made and broken time and time again. I just feel disappointed. I'll just keep using the ToT emoji for my feelings.

Seriously WTF? So some people get pins and the rest of us just have to keep waiting? The mailing labels were created TWO WEEKS AGO. How freaking hard is it to drop them at a post office?

I finally heard back today. They're holding off on sending out some of the pins because they're in a transition period, whatever that means. After this is all over, I'm officially done buying from them. There's just been mistake after mistake and no proper apology. Promises made and broken time and time again. I just feel disappointed. I'll just keep using the ToT emoji for my feelings.
Good for you! Way to be strong and walk away from an abusive relationship.

Ugh. I generally love their pins and Kristi would help out with any issues I had - but now that she's left I'm really leery about buying pins from them.

What?!

I finally heard back today. They're holding off on sending out some of the pins because they're in a transition period, whatever that means.

According to an email I received from Kristi, she was the ONLY person packaging and shipping the pins, so I guess that may explain why they are no longer shipping now that she has left the company. They can't even be bothered to find someone to finish the job.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Ajk
I love my Pinopolis/ACME pins but I’ve had several issues with them. I changed my address with them back in June because I was waiting for several pre-orders. Then the profiles came in and I messaged them giving them my new address again. It still went to my old address. Then the classic cutouts came in. They went to the old address again. Then I ordered the AP set of 10 golden magic pins. Mind you these are pins that are in stock. 4 weeks later and no pins. I messaged them and they said sorry we will get them out right away. No pins. Then after six weeks I messaged them again and they said the pins would get sent out. I again said make sure they go to my new address. What happens is the same day I get the USPS confirmation with my old address! I have changed my address with them so many times and they can't get it right. I have mail forwarding but the Post office isn't always good about re-routing packages so I have them re-routed for pickup at the post office. Then of course I have to stand in their long line to pick it up. After the AP set I said I was done with them but then I got an email that they are selling the leftover golden magic pins from the Anaheim event and I love them so I ordered them. I know I should just quit but I can't haha.

Mine is still relaxing and waiting in Escondido.

Pre-Shipment

December 6, 2018 at 4:46 pm

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

ESCONDIDO, CA 92026

Funny thing, I received one Mulan Taste of Royalty in the mail last week. But surprise!, it wasn't from Hotart/Pinopolis, it was a trade. I actually made a trade and had it in hand before my two pins were even shipped from the maker. Is it just too much trouble to drop it in a mailbox. USPS will even come to your business or home to pick them up if you are just TOO busy. This is getting embarrassing for us but doesn't seem to phase the company in the least. They have been labeled over three weeks ago.

I'm wondering if I'll ever get my Taste of Royalty pins, it was in pre-shipment since Dec. 6 and stayed that way for weeks, and now the package has disappeared completely, the tracking number doesn't work anymore. I've sent an email but who knows when that will be replied to.

I'm wondering if I'll ever get my Taste of Royalty pins, it was in pre-shipment since Dec. 6 and stayed that way for weeks, and now the package has disappeared completely, the tracking number doesn't work anymore. I've sent an email but who knows when that will be replied to.

Get in touch with them for sure if that can even be done. I got mine today after all this time. 400+ days. I don’t know how they can get away with this and look people in the eyes during their trading things. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USPS takes it out of their software two weeks after there's been no starting activity. The label is good for six months.

I got my Taste of Royalty too. Aurora has a long scratch of paint on her sleeve, but I’m not gonna waste my time emailing them.

I expect to be closing this thread out soon, unless I get word that there will be someone else coming on here from Pinopolis to provide updates.

FYI: email received today.

Dear Valued Pinopolis Pin Game Customers,

We are notifying you because you have placed a pre-order on the following series:

1. Classic Cutouts 2

The above series had numerous challenges in the production process. The pins affected are:
1. Mrs. Potts
2. Bambi
3. Scar
4. Pooh and Friends
5. Olaf
Because of the challenges, it has been decided that the production of the above pins will be canceled until further notice.

Please note that the following pins will be shipping in February.
1. Stitch Cute and Fluffy
2. Kiss the Girl
3. Ariel on the Rock

What this means for you-
1. You can choose to be refunded.
2. You can choose a merchandise credit in the amount of your order to be applied toward any Treasured Classics event release (SEE BELOW). Please reply to this email by January 24th and let us know if you would like a refund, or if you would like to apply your credit toward the choices below. If we do not hear back we will issue a refund.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We thank you for your patience. Also, should these pins be made at later date you will be given the first priority to order at that time. Your loyal patronage is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

The Pinopolis Pin Game Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back