• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinopolis/ACME/HotArt Pin Updates....basically messages from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinopolis/ACME/HotArt Pin Updates....basically messages from them
WEEKLY UPDATE --- 6/20/18

Mid week update:

We have about 75 Golden Magic #1 Series orders to ship still! SO CLOSE!!!!

Classic Cutout #1 - We expect to start shipping these next week. Waiting for them to come to us from Acme.

Classic Cutouts #2 - we will have approved samples this week!

Land LE100 pins are in production - 1 - 2 weeks out

REFUNDS --- Refunds have been sent for:
Under the Sea Series
Ariel Puzzle Set
Diva Series
LE100 Villians will be sent soon

THANK YOU ALL!!!!
Kristi

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Weekly update 6/28/18

Mid week update:

Golden magic pins are all shipped except a few of the kids the girl, those are going out this weekend ... If you ordered from a Pinmaster directly please contact that pinmaster to see when they will be shipping your pins. For website order, again PLEASE LET KRISTI know if you are missing anything.

Classic Cutout #1 - Acme has these pins! We will be able to start shipping them right after the 4th of July holiday!

Classic Cutouts #2 - Sample pins have been shipped to Acme.

Princess profiles - we are 1 to 2 weeks away from these being mailed to Acme.

Taste of Royalty - we are 1 to 2 weeks away from these being mailed to Acme.

Land LE100 pins are in production - 1 week out

REFUNDS ---
Diva Series and LE100 Villians will be finished soon. If you are missing a refund PLEASE LET KRISTI know.

PINPICS - we were able to fix the ReCaptCha. Photos should be able to be loaded again.

THANK YOU ALL!!!!
Kristi

Weekly update 6/28/18

PINPICS - we were able to fix the ReCaptCha. Photos should be able to be loaded again.

Nope.

1d3f8380ace416915d953bdf74583a50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kristi,

I have not received the Divas refund yet. I’ve emailed Desiree, and haven’t gotten an answer after the last email. I’m getting really frustrated at the lack of communication and real tempted to cancel my other orders.

I can PM you the details if this refund isn’t forthcoming.

Ugh!!!! Thank you. I will let them know!

I just tried to upload a pin and agree. The recaptcha is still blocking new pin uploads.

Per my observation there has not been a single new pin uploaded to pinpics in approximately 3-4 weeks.

Kristi: Please, if you could let the technical person know it is still not working for the pin traders who would love to contribute to the database.

Kristi,

I have not received the Divas refund yet. I’ve emailed Desiree, and haven’t gotten an answer after the last email. I’m getting really frustrated at the lack of communication and real tempted to cancel my other orders.

I can PM you the details if this refund isn’t forthcoming.

I just need your real name or email. you can PM them to me. If you paid with Paypal it will show almost instantly. but if you paid with a CC or Stripe it will take 7 to 10 business days to post to your card.

which le 100 pins are being shipped from china why were we not told this before we ordered these pins.I would like a reply thank you...

Hello Everyone, just to clarify (and I did contact PinPics Owner) I am the only
PinPics Ambassador. If you have any PinPics questions, please contact me at
Ambassador@PinPics.com

I am happy that Kristi is able to handle Pinopolis/PinCon World questions c:

Kristi when you posted that you had been a member for 8 years 'ask anyone'
I was clueless so I checked. You opened your account June 2nd 2014 and now
that I know, I of course have seen your PinPics user ID lol

I have been a member of PinPics since 2003, I am peachyshades, in case you need
a reference :D

the recaptcha app has to be updated, we hope there is a resolution to this soon
Your continued patience is appreciated.
When it is operable again there will be a flood of new pins entered so the first
submitted will be the first approved. Please follow Submission Approval guidelines
to be sure that yours is accepted;
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/pintalk/how-to-have-your-new-pin-submissions-approved-inst-t3998.html#p45629

Hello Everyone, just to clarify (and I did contact PinPics Owner) I am the only
PinPics Ambassador. If you have any PinPics questions, please contact me at
Ambassador@PinPics.com

I am happy that Kristi is able to handle Pinopolis/PinCon World questions c:

Kristi when you posted that you had been a member for 8 years 'ask anyone'
I was clueless so I checked. You opened your account June 2nd 2014 and now
that I know, I of course have seen your PinPics user ID lol

I have been a member of PinPics since 2003, I am peachyshades, in case you need
a reference :D

the recaptcha app has to be updated, we hope there is a resolution to this soon
Your continued patience is appreciated.
When it is operable again there will be a flood of new pins entered so the first
submitted will be the first approved. Please follow Submission Approval guidelines
to be sure that yours is accepted;
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/pintalk/how-to-have-your-new-pin-submissions-approved-inst-t3998.html#p45629
Thank you. I said I have been trading for 8 years. Also I have changed my user ID several times. Not sure why you had to post all of that. Sorry if I stepped on toes. I was only doing what Lenny asked me to do since no one was on here answering questions.

~Moderator update~

I will create a new thread specific for asking about PINPICS questions....

This thread should remain limited to it's title - Pinopolis/ACME/HotArt pin updates.

@Pinopolis Ambassador

I noticed on the mid week update from 6/28/18 that the Cutout Series 1 should start shipping after the July 4th holiday. What pins were included in it?

Also, could you add updates on the LE 100 pins coming from the closing of the Hot Art store in China to the updates?

Thank you.

@Pinopolis Ambassador

I noticed on the mid week update from 6/28/18 that the Cutout Series 1 should start shipping after the July 4th holiday. What pins were included in it?

Also, could you add updates on the LE 100 pins coming from the closing of the Hot Art store in China to the updates?

Thank you.

I can help with question 1... Since I had the same question. :)

Ursula, Belle picnic, Marie, Alice, Ariel silhouette, Stitch Reading, Rapunzel and Flynn, and Mali Dragon.

All LE100 pins will be here this weekend. The Classic Cutouts #1 series will be in our hands Thursday. We will bring them with us to vegas for anyone wanting to pick up from there.

I have a question - I have three shipment confirmations from Pinopolis - all from June 27-28th. When checking the tracking, all three say that they're in pre-shipment status. Do you have any idea why they haven't actually been shipped? Thanks!

I have a question - I have three shipment confirmations from Pinopolis - all from June 27-28th. When checking the tracking, all three say that they're in pre-shipment status. Do you have any idea why they haven't actually been shipped? Thanks!
I like your question.
I also received a pre-shipment on 28Jun (just one) and as of today it is also still in pre-shipment status. I also received a second one this morning (and already anticipating it to stay in pre-shipment status indefinitely). What is the process providing pre-shipment tracking without actual shipping?

Hi @Pinopolis Ambassador ! Apologies if this has been asked already. I checked back a few pages and didn't notice anything. Have we confirmed whether all the LE200 pins in the image below will be available this weekend? Or will only a selection be there?

35894290_821250874736120_1074500074706305024_n.jpg

I also have three orders in prepackaging stage and labels have been created with no shipping activity. Any idea what the actual status is? There is a fourth order that was made earlier with no activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back