• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinpics 70222 - Club 33 Jacket pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinpics 70222 - Club 33 Jacket pin

Propita

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I could swear that I bought this pin AT Club 33.

Pinpics says that this is bootleg. When I saw this on pinpics, I asked Husband, who remembers far better than I, “Where did we get this pin?” I asked the question open, no hints (though the pin itself is a hint). He looked at me like I was nuts and said, “When we were there. It was in the display case. It was somewhere around $25 or $35 dollars.” “Did we have to buy the jacket?” “No.”

Is there anyone else who can confirm that, yes, this pin was sold at Club 33 and pinpics is in error?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back