• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

pinpics 84946 DSF singing group chip,dale and clarice, is mine real please ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
pinpics 84946 DSF singing group chip,dale and clarice, is mine real please ??

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
Hi everyone,
I'm concerned about a pin I received from a trade today , it's pinpics number 84946 DSF singing group chip dale and clarice .
what made me wary was the backing card had a different price on it although it could just have been put on any card I guess ,anyway I took the pin off the card and noticed that the front of the pin has some paint dips in it in the black microphone strip and in clarices face and dales eyes and nose and chips eyes which are noticeable in the light. another worrying thing is the back of the pin has a border all round the edges instead of the nice neat ice ceam cones.
did anyone buy this pin new that can advise me If this is original or fake please,
i can't put a photo on here for some reason sorry. if you could post a photo of yours i'd appreciate it thanks from Sabrina.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back