PinPics contact?

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by Stewbaws, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Stewbaws

Stewbaws Newbie collector

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Does anyone know how to get hold of PinPics at all other than their contact form on the website?

I sat and entered all six of the NBC Mystery Box Collection pins weeks ago and they're not on the site yet. I've tried their contact form to see if they're just being held up for some reason but when I submit the contact form the screen just goes white and doesn't send the contact.

Other pins released since are showing up but I don't want to spend the time submitting the pins again if they're there and just need approving still :/

2. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

3. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

Try the pinpics forum on Tapatalk. There is a thread for the pinpics ambassador. You might try posting a question like this there.

The pinpics ambassador does not routinely check this forum since pinpics has their own forum.

Stewbaws likes this.
  4. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

5. Stewbaws

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks guys :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

6. cadien

cadien Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

The forum link on the PinPics page doesn't seem to work any longer, but this one does: Pin Pics Forum

If you go into the Pin Lounge subforum, there's a thread called What have you submitted that is not posted yet? and they respond there.

Stewbaws likes this.
  7. Stewbaws

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks. I'll take a look tonight :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

8. Damiens pins

Damiens pins Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

I met the pinpics ambassador yesterday we spent the day at universal studios the ambassador is currently on holiday