• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinpics is down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone notice that on all the pins, there are no traders? They are all marked N/A. Does that mean no more trading on Pinpics? How will we know who wants to trade? UH OH!! I sense a tradgey brewing if I can't finish my wants list.

Internal Server Error

database error: Table './pinpics_db/trades' is marked as crashed and should be repaired If this problem persists, please report it to info@pinpics.com

Thats what I am getting now

No this was not the server maintenance. We didn't find out there was an issue with the Trades until a little awhile ago as we were out of for the day. It was a corrupted data stream in the trades not a big deal. Although we are going to run the 4 hour maintenance before christmas we have decided to wait until after the holidays for the longer update on the OS due to not being able to monitor it as closely as we want over the holidays so be prepared for it to go up and down.. The OS is over 6 years old and we know it is bad which is why we are going to do the OS update but until then it will just have to hold. This is not our job we do this in our free time and sometimes we have less of that than others.

figgy

Hi Figgy
You and Britt are great..I realize its free..I figured there might be a hiccup in the system,I apologize if it looked like I was complaining
You are great for what you do..and the updates are awesome

Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back