• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pins coming out in November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pins coming out in November

disneykitty24

IM GONNA WRECK IT!!!
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
hey pin peeps!
Im heading to WDW on Nov 3rd, and I was wondering if anyone knows if certain pin sets will be out then? Does anyone think the new Fantasyland mystery pin sets will be out? Or are there other sets that will be out? Im all kinds of excited.. Ive never been to WDW before, and Id love to get some fancy pins :D

I don't know which are being released but if you don't mind me spamming your post I would like to know which pins are being released in October because that's when I'm going to California (If I haven't already mentioned that ;-) )

-Charlie

Charlie, I was in Buckingham, Milton Keynes, Adstock area all this week. Your neck of the world. Leaving to Los Angeles tomorrow. Let me know via PM when you will be at Disneyland. I can meet you there on the weekend and show you the locations where traders meet and where you can purchase pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back