Pins needed to complete sets. Add yours.

Discussion in 'Pin Trading' started by hopemax, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Ayzup

Ayzup New Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for Maleficent from the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom mystery set. I have duplicates of Chernabog, Jafar, and Hades to trade.

2. KT07

KT07 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

. Let's see if I can post a pic.

3. KT07

KT07 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

[​IMG] Need this one pin to finish a set we started long ago. Thank you for the help.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  4. snwwht85

snwwht85 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hello, the set I want to finish, which I don't really collect sets but characters instead is...

Pin 115957 Disney Duets - Pin of the Month: Hades and Hercules

I have 2 extra
    Pin 115019 Disney Duets - Pin of the Month: Lady Tremaine and Cinderella

Or can check my pinpics. I.D. snwwht85

Any help greatly appreciated

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

5. trudms06

trudms06 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Post #335 updated. Thanks to jaac98 for helping me with the two Cinderella Castles I was missing! :) And I found the two Tokyo Disney Sea pins online.

6. akbecker246

akbecker246 Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

One pin I am looking for...
    Cast Exclusive - What's My Name? Badges Mystery Collection- Star Wars- Princess Leia
    Pin# 115351

7. KT07

KT07 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Bump for the people looking for help...

WWWDD

8. jshultz0109

jshultz0109 Member

0   0   0

I would LOVE the Alice set pictured in my Avatar. Some day I will get it without killing my retirement fund!!

9. GreyWyvern

GreyWyvern Figment Fan Since '84

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

10. NewlyAddicted

NewlyAddicted Member

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

I need 1 more to finish my dream kingdom set.

Pin 100979 Disney Dream Kingdom - Mystery Box - Wisdom[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Member

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

I am one pin away from completing the Royal Hall throne mystery set and of course it is the hardest one to get, the Rapunzel Chaser, PP # 116961. It has a horrible (for me) ratio on pin pics, 148W/4T. It isn't even available on that evil auction site to buy. I am not sure what to do and any help would be really appreciated. Thank you!

12. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    68   0   0

I just need 4 more DLR mascots to complete my set! ISO Teacups, Dragons, Snowmen, and Velocity :D

13. gramos4

gramos4 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Good luck

14. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Just missing Aladdin Puzzle piece Chaser Genie to complete my puzzle.

15. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

And now the elusive Mary Poppins Oscar pin...patience is key!

16. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Member

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

I know all about this search as I still need an error-free Chaser Genie. I have one without pupils if you want it. I also still need the Prince Ali chaser. These puzzles are fun but difficult to complete aren't they?

17. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

I do enjoy the hunting but it can add up, I wonder sometimes if I should just go ahead and get some of the completed sets sold on eBay, but where's the fun in that!

I wouldn't mind having an eyeless Genie for the fun of it, send me a pm.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

18. Pinfun

Pinfun Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Last summer my son bought a few boxes of the WDW Seven Dwarves Mine Car. I'll say he got pretty lucky with only 2 duplicates. We have a Doc (99939) we can trade and he still needs Sneezy (99935) and Sleepy (99938). PM me if you can do a trade and I'll see what else I have to offer for the 2nd pin (or for both if you aren't interested in Doc). Thanks.

Thanks to kiragigi for helping us complete this train!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  19. Jrdnsmom

Jrdnsmom Active Member

Rating - 98.9%
    91   1   0

This is the only one I need to be a Rapunzel completist can anybody help make my dreams come true to be able to say I finished my Rapunzel collection at least for a couple weeks before a new PIN releases that's Rapunzel. If anybody can help me for trade or for sale I would so appreciate it so much I want to celebrate years and years of trying to complete this collection and I am there I am so close. Please please pretty please if anyone has it[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

20. Jrdnsmom

Jrdnsmom Active Member

Rating - 98.9%
    91   1   0

When I went to Disneyland March 5th they still have boxes for sale I'm planning to go sometime this week and can buy a couple boxes and try to find one for you I know it was a hard one for me to get but maybe just maybe I might get lucky and I don't mind getting a couple boxes cuz my Trader book is very empty so I need to fill it up with something if I happen to get lucky and pull when I will message you

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

21. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Member

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Thank you so much, I wish I would have waited last week. One showed up on evil bay for the first time in months I think and of course I overpaid for it. It actually just came today and it is definitely the best one in the set. It was supposed to be my daughter's set but I think I was more happy to see it. Now my, err I mean her throne and princess royalty set is complete.

22. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

I'm looking for the Duets Hades and Queen of Hearts to complete my Duets collection.

23. Fashionbunnie

Fashionbunnie New Member

0   0   0

24. SkeleCountry

SkeleCountry Member

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

I'm looking for the last two TDR Ambassador Hotel Halloween Dinner pins from 2010. Also one from 2015. Pinpics #'s 85584, 85581, and 111214.

25. jdowney83

jdowney83 New Member

0   0   0

Down to my last 2 pins to complete my collection, Thanks for looking:

Pin 80636[FONT=&quot] DLR - Piece of Disney History 2 - Big Thunder Ranch
    [/FONT]
    Pin 77692[FONT=&quot] DLR - Piece of Disney History 2 - Rivers of America Dock[/FONT]