• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pins that I have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pins that I have...

centavo03

~Aladdin is my boyfriend~
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So I have two pins that I bought, the 1st one I bought last year its Pin 42770: DisneyShopping.com - Ariel Pavé Pin pin42770.jpeg. When I received it I saw that its missing 2 jewels! I love the pin and I never contacted the seller about it.

The next pin I personally bought from the store and I know its legit its Pin 78748: Cast Member - Disney Voluntears Vinylmation pin78748.jpeg. As I inspected it further I noticed it has a scratch across the white of the body.

Has anyone tried to find jewels and put them on the pins? Would you consider them still tradable? I will try to take some pics and post them sometime soon. Thanks!

I've never encountered something like that, but I would think as long as you include a picture when trying to trade them and are upfront about it it'd be okay. You could always try listing them for trade as is on the forum - I think that'd make it easier for you than receiving trade requests for them via pinpics and then having to explain the flaws!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back