• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pins Traded at WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pins Traded at WDW

JayLeeJay

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My boyfriend and I just got back from WDW and had a great time trading. The pictures below are some of my favorite pins I was able to trade with cast members. I couldn't believe some of the pins they had on their lanyards.

We also got a Stitch Tower of Terror pin, a Captain EO pin, and a Donald Core Values cast member pin (#80907) but my boyfriend took those before I could get them in the picture.

We also picked up some vinylmation pins.

And some 2013 pins (I love pins with years on them - I use them at work on bulletin boards)

We also got some Hidden Mickey pins. The ones in the bags came directly from cast members who didn't even have time to take them out. My Scoop pin also snuck in this picture.

And the highlight of the trip: We got to trade with Scoop. I got the Yeti pins from his pin game and the Belle pin from his lanyard. My boyfriend got the Figment pin from the pin game and pin #87581 - Character Sliders - Fantasmic from his lanyard. He also gave me a Continuing the Tradition pin. I'll post more about meeting Scoop in the Pin Discussion board.

And we also bought a couple pins while there, too.

Overall, we had a blast. It was his first time trading with me and we had so much fun. I think he is finally hooked on trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back