• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pins, Vinylmation, and... Kooky pens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pins, Vinylmation, and... Kooky pens?

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I guess I'm the last to know. What do you think of these?

From the Art of Disney Parks site:

Kookyâ„¢ Kollection

[FONT=&quot] You'll go "krazy" for our Kookyâ„¢ Kollection of Disney inspired pens, created especially for the Disneyland® and Walt Disney World® Resorts. Be sure to check out some of our newest releases including the Muppets, Villains, Haunted Mansion, Nerds and more. [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] Each Kooky™ pen features distinctive kolorful hair and the phrase "An Authentic Kooky™ Kollectable." Kooky™ Kollections are available at merchandise locations throughout the Disneyland® and Walt Disney World® Resorts.
Size: Approximately 5"L[/FONT]​
Limited Edition Kollection #10
Muppets.jpg
Premiered July 2010
Limited Edition Kollection #10 - Miss Piggy, Kermit and Beaker
Your favorite Muppets characters arrive in "kooky" form.
Retail: $21.95, plus tax
Note: Edition Size: 5,000. Available while supplies last.
*****​
Limited Edition Kollection #11
HauntedMansion.jpg
Premiered July 2010
Limited Edition Kollection #11 - Hitchhiking Ghosts
(Skeleton, Traveler & Prisoner)
These happy haunts now are guaranteed to follow you home. Turn off the lights and you'll find a "glowing" surprise.
Retail: $24.95, plus tax
Coming Soon!
Limited Edition Kollection #13
NBC.jpg
Coming in September 2010
Limited Edition Kollection #13 - Pumpkin King, Jack Skellington, Sandy Claws
Bring the "three faces of Jack" home with these Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas inspired kooky's.
Retail: $18.95, plus tax
Limited Edition Kollection #14
Kooky_Nerds.jpg
Coming in September 2010
Nerds - Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy add some flavor to your pocket protector with these quirky Kooky's. Intelligence has never looked better.
Retail: $18.95, plus tax
Note: Edition Size: 7,500. Available while supplies last.
Please continue to watch for upcoming Kookyâ„¢ Kollection releases or check out DisneyParks.com/Store to buy them online!
Merchandise available while supplies last. Information subject to change without notice. Separate admission is required to enter Disney Theme Parks.

No definately not the last to know. My mom kept trying to get me to get the Winnie the Pooh set while we were in WDW in July. I decided against getting them becuase I "would never use them" and figured it was a waste of money on pens. LOL. Little did I know. Apparently mom's know best all the time :)

Gotta love Disneyland, if they can print an imagine on it (almost no matter what it is) they can sell it.
Next will be Disney Erasers, or maybe they can sell belts to attach the pens to, then pants forthe belts, maybe some shoes to go with it.....

Wow! Thanks for sharing. I must be in the dark as well because I didn't now that Kooky pens were another collectible. I'm glad that now I know. :D

Does anyone else remember when Disneypins.com had their little April fools joke about collectable Disney Pens? I thought they were serious about it. I guess they kind of were!

Mmm, Not entirely convinced! They are a novelty item by the looks of them, if I managed to get them then they'd be hidden away in a drawer! Think i'll pass

my mom has 2 different Goofy Kooky pins one i found in a hallmark store and the other one came from WDW last yr that a friend picked up for me

They have the Princess Pens on sale now at DS - I think $1.99 and if you are buying pins today on DS and use the CASTLE promo code
because you bought the pen(s) it will give you FREE SHIPPING :)

P.S.: Code SUITCASE should also work (as long as you have a park item in the cart) until December :)

Dana
dizneyusa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back