• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pirates of the Caribbean Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirates of the Caribbean Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
400002878476.jpg

Name:
"Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Disney Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides"
Release Date:
05/05/11

Disneyland® Resort, Walt Disney World® Resort
(This pin collection will be shared between Disneyland® Resort and Walt Disney World® Resort.)

SKU:

Retail:
$19.95

In this reveal/conceal collection, ten (10) pins designs are known or revealed, while ten (10) pins remain mystery concealed designs. The collection features characters and icons from Disney Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Each box contains one (1) randomly selected limited release pin from the revealed designs, as well as one (1) randomly selected limited release pin from the concealed designs.

To order a mystery box:

Contact Disneyland® DelivEARS Merchandise Guest Services at 1-800-362-4533 or send an e-mail: MerchandiseGuestServices@Disney.go.comto place an order.
If sending an e-mail, please write "Attn: Pins" in the subject line.
Please reference the SKU number(s), description of the pin(s) and quantity desired.
Open Edition pins available for order after release date.
All Limited Edition pins may be ordered via Disneyland® Merchandise Guest Services 30 days after release date based on availability. Two (2) Limited Edition pins per order.
Applicable sales tax plus shipping and handling fees will apply.
All pins will be available while supplies last.
All sales are final - no refunds, no returns via Disneyland® DelivEARS.
Please Note - All information is subject to change including but not limited to artwork, release dates, edition sizes and retail prices.

Here are the Pin Pics numbers, so you can add them to your wants.

#83827: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection
#83828 - Skeleton Half Coin
#83829 - Angel Half Coin
#83830 - Heart & Crossbones
#83831 - Bloody Skull Flag
#83832 - Angel
#83833 - Skeleton
#83834 - Lantern
#83835 - Captain Blackbeard Silhouette
#83836 - Lighthouse
#83837 - Goblet

Now this is going to be a fun set. I know it's a month until these come out, but I have a feeling there's going to be a bunch of us (including me of course!) who will want to complete the set. It doesn't say anything about chasers, which I guess is good.

What do you think? I can't wait to see what else comes out. I'm hoping for some more coins!

- Alex

Oh, there'll be chasers, you can count on that! They never show the conceal pins as it iswith those packs, so there should be an equal number of "mystery" pins to go along with the reveal ones shown here. I'll be at DLR the week after these are released so hopefully I can snag a few...maybe make some trades at the DSF pirates release!?!

Last edited:
Based on the price point these should work the same as the previous sets (Figment, Toy Story, Princess). One design is featured that you can see through a clear window in the box and the second pin is behind it in a black "baggie". The "mystery" or conceal pin is the same depending on the reveal pin. So all of the "chalice" reveal pins would have the same concealed pin. Not seen or heard of any chasers in these series.

Last edited:
I agree with Greenhpper. I do not think there will be any chasers since they did not mention any. The Toy Story Reveal/Conceal did not mention a chaser and didn't have one. The Disney Girls set did mention a chaser and there was one.

Also, as with all the previous Reveal/Conceal sets, the pin behind the shown one was always the same (with the rare exception of the chaser from the Disney Girls set). So basically buy 1 of each revealed and you should have exactly one full set of the concealed pins. I can't wait to see what the other designs are.

Oh geez. We dabble in pirates, but there's some we would like to add to our collection! Here we go again!

I'm heading to WDW the second week in May and this is one of the sets I've got my eye on. Do people usually post pics of the "secret" pins on pinpics shortly after release? If these are indeed matched sets I'd like to check out what the hidden pins are so I can just focus on the ones I want. :D

On the first one i wonder if that's two pins or just one?

From the numbers I'm going to say two pins:
#83828 - Skeleton Half Coin
#83829 - Angel Half Coin

Hopefully they're both in the same box though...but counting them up those two half coins bring the set to a full ten pins.

Last edited:
Since it says there are ten revealed pins and ten concealed, it seems like the two half coins would come in separate boxes.

-JD

The 2 coin pieces look just like this pin (which I am happy to say is part of my collection)

pin58734.jpg

Pin 58734: DSF - Fountain of Youth - Pirates of the Caribbean (Surprise Release)

I've seen all the reveals on eBay, it would be nice to know what goes with what in the reveal portion.

they actually did it right. I saw boxes opened that had different backs. However my sealed 10 box still had a full set of 20
I will be at DLR and can get boxes for any of you who still want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back