• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Pleasant surprise zap from one sickly to another [emoji855]

ZAPPED! Pleasant surprise zap from one sickly to another

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Wasn’t expecting any pinmail but I found a LBE from @Spr175psu. As some may have witnessed, there was a really intense auction battle for a BATB PODM, and I was lucky enough to be a runner up and get one, too! I was already over the moon with that result, so this zap was another consolation/ bonus(???) haha

1deb98a83551e9a2f4f2291560551f65.jpg

Wow!! TWO DLR PODHs for my collection!! Thank you, Shaya!!! Definitely no hard feelings after that auction. It was very intense and I hope I put up a worthy fight haha thank you for these 2 (and taking them out of your potential future bids?? Haha)! I don’t have them yet, so now I’m 27% complete now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Mail got there super fast! I am definitely now running low on DLR PODH to bid unless @CanaDaLE ever decides to put up that little mermaid PODM. Pretty please?

Anyway, enjoy those, the small world one was definitely one of my favorites. Good luck collecting the rest, Erin!

Wow! Mail got there super fast! I am definitely now running low on DLR PODH to bid unless @CanaDaLE ever decides to put up that little mermaid PODM. Pretty please?

Anyway, enjoy those, the small world one was definitely one of my favorites. Good luck collecting the rest, Erin!

hehehehe it is so cute!! I also like this nemo one better than the one i already have. Thank you again :D

Back