• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please can someone make me a signature :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can someone make me a signature :)

miss.mouse

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Hey ,
every time i post i think god.
Nicole you need to do something with that bald patch
under my comment , post.
so please please please can someone make me a
thing like judy (tiggermickey) has in her sig.
my names Nicole and i want a minnie mouse one. :0
:lol: and you may recive something in the mail ... ;)

whipped up 2 quick ones; i think the one with the pictures is kinda hard to read :dunno:

nictest.png

nictest2.png

Brian, YOU ROCK. I saw Miss Mouse on another post and then saw this and man you work quick.
I used to have someone do mine and now I have Photoshop and am learning the ropes again. I used to use it a lot at my previous position but after 3 years of not using it, you forget a lot.

Nice work.

I hate to piggyback here, but I have zero idea how to make one for myself as well and I would love one if anyone has time. I know I barely have time to jump on the forum myself!

I love Maleficent!!!

~snazzybowtie

didn't really know what else to do -- kinda busy today here @ work and the creative juices aren't really flowin' :p

either way..

snazztie.png

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make me one :) I'll also be happy to put a present in the mail (I just need your address)

Brea-and I mainly collect Princess and the Frog for my 3 year old who thinks she is Tiana

Man... this is AWESOME!!! Begging line for a Sleeping Beauty one! Some day I'll have skills like that. Wow!

Shauna

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day... teach him to fish and he eats for a lifetime..... It seems I'm not the only one who has no idea how to do this.

Cicada... are there simple instructions on how we can do this sort of thing for ourselves? Does it take special software? I'd love your take on BriarRose, but would also love to know how to "fish." So to speak.

Wow Cicada that is so cool! So... I don't know how to put someone else's post exactly how it is on my post, otherwise I would have put it before this post. I am totally going to use it! So fantastic!!!! Thanks a bundle! :)

Wow! Definitely VERY creative people here! I, myself owe my two graphics to Tiggermickey & Disneyscouter! Thanks again, you two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back