• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please can someone make me a signature :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can someone make me a signature :)
shauna.png

LOVE it!!!!

Very nice signatures guys......anyone want to volunteer to make me one? ;) I love Maleficent, Aurora (in blue) and Tink. :) :) No pressure, but these are awesome sigs :)

I would love to make your sig pixiewings! What style would you like? A banner like mine or your screen name filled with screen shots? :)

~Marilyn

Those signatures are really great. Is there any way I could beg one with Bolt on it? I've been using my old one with Lady, but my new dog looks a lot like Bolt. I'm not very good with graphics, so any help would be much appreciated.
Roxane

Ooh, any chance of getting a Princess & the Frog one that's got my name on it somewhere? My fave character is Ray.

Thanks,

Tanya.

Hi,
I am in the begging line. Please, please, please make me one with my name, Maria and my favorite character Stitch. I would really appreciate it.
Thanks and begging on knees now....
Maria

Me too! Me too!

You guys are awesome! I would something with Chip and Dale! I think it is time for something new! Any help would be appreciated.

JoAnne

Hi,
All of these signatures are beautiful. I guess I will have to do without one. Lucky all of you were able to get some beautiful ones. I love the Bolt one. That is the style I wish I could do with Stitch.

I am just learning how to do graphics, and haven't a clue how these new ones are done, but they are awesome.

Last edited:
goota head to the airport :) I'll see if i cna catch up with any other requests tonight.

We would love to have one as well. Greg is solely a JESSICA collector but I am more eclectic.Anything Haunted Mansion, Belle or Alice or Tink, Jiminy, or Stitch would be great...Please and thank you so much...Would love to send a thank you gift if I have a name and address...Thanks,Debby and Greg

Last edited:
i NEED to learn photoshop...i would love either a nightmare before christmas sally one or an alice in wonderland (alice and/or cheshire cat!!) one! I'd be forever grateful... =)

Hi Cicada,
Wow, it is awesome! Thank you so much for making this signature for me. I see you have your hands full. That is what happens when you are so talented:)
Thanks again,
Maria

This is my first attempt at it...No where as good as the others, I think I need to do a collage of several pics to get the desired affect...Judy's are very cool, with the PTN theme. Do you have the basic pattern already Judy, or do you do those from scratch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back