• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please can someone make me a signature :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can someone make me a signature :)
Well I cannot take the credit for the letters one,but my hubby created my Queen of wrap one
actually he has created over 300 and some were on Dizpins,and he has kept them all
Judy

i NEED to learn photoshop...i would love either a nightmare before christmas sally one or an alice in wonderland (alice and/or cheshire cat!!) one! I'd be forever grateful... =)
pshop's fun -- been using it since v3 when it first came to windows :lol:

i took a quick stab at it since i'm about to leave work -- wasn't sure what else to do :rofl:

pinkitten.gif

I would love one that says 'Katie' with punkin the flamingo from Fantasia 2000 if anyone has their creative juices flowing :)

I would love one with my real name (Mackenzie) and young Ellie/Adventure Book if possible. No rush.

:) These are absolutely amazing!!!!!! Not that you don't have your hands full already but when you get the opportunity I would adore a Peter Pan one, maybe with the different characters in letters? I was thinking AverysFairyTale but if that is to much I would be more than happy with Lisa :) Thank you thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back