• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

* Please delete *

Status
Not open for further replies.
My package arrived today and I'm not the winner, but I did get two great pins! Packaged great, can't wait to see who won!!! :) THANKS JJ!!

I was the big winner when I opened up my package and saw the disney store card I could not believe my eyes I ran out to the garage and told my hubby I won I won.... I picked number 15 because I meet my husband on the 15th of July and we got married on the 15th of May.

Last edited:
Me too! I got a pin from my want list and a very cool Fireman Mickey cork coaster ... which will NOT be used as a coaster but an accessory for my collection of Disney fire pins!! Thank you JJ!!

I just got home from a football game and found some packages waiting for me. From this game, I got the following:

Pin 91841: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Pin Board Exclusives - Goofy
Pin 83967: D23 - Walt Disney Productions Holiday Greetings - 11 Pin Set - Goofy only
Pin 83381: DSF - Villain Frames - Yzma (I actually lol'd when I opened this one)
Pin 57838: Pirates of the Caribbean - Skull with Sliding Sword (My 7 year old nephew is going to LOVE this one)
Pin 91078: DLR - Gear Up For Adventure - License Plate Mystery Collection - CRS LND Only

And my favorite out of the bunch:
pin84944

Pin 84944: DSF - 4th of July 2011 - Wall-E & Eve

I also received mine --- #92808. It's a very different pin (and is also available for trade). Thanks for organizing this game. :wavey:

JJ presented my with my envelopes at the DSF pin release Saturday morning and I got:
Pin 62819: WDW - Find-A-Pin Series - Scrooge McDuck (March) (Artist's Proof)
(I only have a few AP pins - so this is really special)
Pin 66684: DLR - Disney Dreams Collection - The Jungle Book
(One of my favorite sets)
Pin 83349: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Framed Set - Circuit Board Park Map - Sleeping Beauty Castle Chip Only
(I'm a Software Designer - this is an awesome pin I didn't have)
Pin 83526: WDSB - Cast Member Magical Moments Mickey Balloons (One Pin Only)
(A Cast pin - don't have many of these in my collection either)
Pin 90539: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Mystery Collection - Sinister Sideshows - Hades Only
(Love the colors on this pin)
Pin 91837: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Pin Board Exclusives - Mickey Mouse
Pin 91838: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Pin Board Exclusives - Minnie Mouse
Pin 91839: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Pin Board Exclusives - Donald Duck
Pin 91840: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Pin Board Exclusives - Daisy Duck
Pin 91841: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Pin Board Exclusives - Goofy
Pin 91842: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Pin Board Exclusives - Pluto
(A full set - there are magnets in the trunk and tail, so you can put together an Elephant Circus line - so cool!)

JJ also presented my with an actual Wreck-it-Ralph movie poster
(Movie Poster and Opening Day pins are one of my themes - the real poster is amazing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back