• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please help. Do you have this pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help. Do you have this pin?

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Hello Friends.

I am trying to once again help another trader. This trader is very new to the site so I am doing this for him. (And if I am able to get this pin, he has some pins we need)
Here is the deal, if you have this pin, please check my trades and see if I may have something I can trade you for it.

If I dont, you can check his traders and see if he has something. Of course, I would like to get it using my pins but in any event, I just want him to be able to get the pin so again, if I dont have anything, please do check his trades.

Let me know regardless of whos traders you may find something and I will make the trade happen.

my pinpics is iamdisneydan
His is bwshultz

The pin I need is:
Pin 79792: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2010 - Huey, Dewey and Louie as Hitchhiking Ghosts
pin79792

Thank you,
iamdisneydan
TBGITB

I've sent out request and we will see if I get any response. Tell Bruce I said hello and Dan, don't forget his singature. He needs a good one.

Dan;

You are awsome for helping me get this pin. And for all you do in this forum.

Oh and Hi Margaret. I love the pins we traded. I want to officially and publically thank you for steering me to this forum. I am having a BLAST!!!

Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back