• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please help me help a wonderful person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me help a wonderful person
I have looked for pins for her a few times but have not found anything yet.

Unfortunately I don't have any for her either. DBF collects Alice as well but we don't have any extras of what Margaret has listed. :(

Once again, thank you all for looking and trying.

Dan,

Back when you started the thread I sent out about 8 request using the TA using some of my LE125s and such that I save for special hard to find trades! I have not gotten ONE reply! UGH! I haven't given up!

I do have this pin on her wants list:
However neither of you have pins I need for me or the 3 other people I trade for. I'm sure there are pins out there that you could buy that I would gladly trade it for! Let me know if you're interested.

I responded to the thread but have not heard anything. Please let me know either way. :)

I do not have any pins that she is wanting from her wants list... unless you count my fake/counterfeit of

pin27839th72
Pin 27839: Disney Auctions - Masterpiece Series #2 (Tinker Bell)

XD

Anyways, good luck!!!

Unfortunately I do not have any either. The one pin I had I directly traded with her.

I love the fact that so many on this forum are willing to help eachother out.

Margaret is a sweet person and we would love to help with this. We will be in Epcot on Saturday and could get one pin on her list (PM sent), however we have zero matches between our wants and your trades. Let us know what suggestions you have. Greg and Debby

Dan,

I would be more than happy to help out here, I will be going to WDW this weekend to pick up some new pins including the Figment pin 80732,
Would you be willing to trade the 72681 Mickey Xmas for one?

PLMK, prior to Sat am, and I will get it for you and either ship it to you , or straight to her for you<since I am here in Fl>
lucan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back