Please Help!

Discussion in 'Help me Identify This Pin!' started by Zach Schmauss, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Zach Schmauss

Zach Schmauss New Member

0   0   0

2. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    256   0   0

3. Zach Schmauss

Zach Schmauss New Member

0   0   0

Thank you so much yes that is it !

4. Sandy

Sandy New Member

0   0   0

hi my name is sandy lovejoy, i wondered if someone can help me i just started collecting Disney pins and 2 pins of my were broke off from its points on the back is there's anyway to repair them? although i have heard you can take thumb tacks and super glue it to the back of the pin. i just wondering has anyone tried it
    thanks

5. DeputyDonald

DeputyDonald Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Hi Sandy,

Generally is not very good etiquette to post an entirely different topic on someone else’s post, but I’m sure you didn’t mean to steal the spotlight.

To answer your question I’ve read that a man by the name of Kirk Fabbro on Facebook repairs pin posts. I’m not sure if he’s taking on new work, but it may be worth it to contact him and see. I’ve also read you can sometimes take them to jewelry repair shops and they may be able to do it for you, however depending on the value of the pin it may not be worth it unless you get a bulk deal.

Im curious, is it the entire post? I’m only asking because your comment almost makes it seem as though it’s just the point of the pin.

Side note: If you can avoid super gluing a thumb tack to the pin please do avoid doing so. It would be very tragic if you had a chance of repairing the pin and then did something like supergluing a tack to the pin removing all chances of properly repairing them.

6. Sandy

Sandy New Member

0   0   0

i'm sorry i'm sort of new here

DeputyDonald likes this.
  7. DeputyDonald

DeputyDonald Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

No problem Sandy. I hope the information I provided above helps. Hopefully if there’s any other advice concerning this someone else will chime in soon.

8. Sandy

Sandy New Member

0   0   0

hi Donald, it did thank you. i'm sorry if my question or post was a little short, i have cerebral palsy and sometimes my brain doesn't follow through with what i wanted to convey to anyone the words are there its just that they seemed to come out not exactly the way i wanted them to. Anyway, i ended up solving the problem lol :)

9. Rodvic

Rodvic New Member

0   0   0