• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Please Trade, Stop the Pinsanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Please Trade, Stop the Pinsanity!
At least bumping this thread shows off my wonderful signature made by ninpin!!!

You have a pin that I am seeking. It is the Stitch as Mad Hatter, #110054. I have quite a few that you are seeking. If you are interested in trading, please let me know:)

Well its been a while since I traded on here and have a few more pins and wants so take a look :)

Last edited:
Pins Glorious Pins!!!

I have more traders coming so if you don't see anything you like yet we may have matches next week so watch this space!!

I just responded to your pm but i saw a few more of your Pins i was interested in if you maybe would like to do a multi pin trade, im pretty open minded. 90338 Classic Pooh Writing also interested in both the regal cinderella and belle,and5642 DLR - Return of Disney's Electrical Parade (Mickey & Minnie Mouse)
please let me know :)

Last edited:
Mickeymousje I would love to trade in the future

Sorry Ksnuggles, hope we have some matches in the future

Still looking to trade I have a pretty big wants list :)

PM's all answered, any one else want to trade? If I have some pins you want but none I want I may trade for traders!!

PM's sent and replied to.

I am getting a few more traders over the next few days, so pretty exciting so hope to trade lots more. I will be updating once they are in my hand.

i have one pin you want and you have lots i like ! please take a look at my trade list ,my pinpics name is butterbear . please me me if you're interested .
thanks from Sabrina .

i have one pin you want and you have lots i like ! please take a look at my trade list ,my pinpics name is butterbear . please me me if you're interested .
thanks from Sabrina .
Sorry Sabrina, I have just traded for that pin.

Still up for more trades before a week off, I am going to miss my pins so much lol

Also got a few new traders which people maybe interested in?

Last edited:
Time to bump the thread now I am back from holiday!

A couple of new pins added, please check out my Pinpics: Xanaduhaz . I would love to do so more trading!

Time to bump the thread, I have now hit my 300th pin in my collection thanks to all you lovely people that have traded with me. I would love to trade with people new and old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back