• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please welcome this new Pin Trader!!:DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please welcome this new Pin Trader!!:DD

Disxar

the one and only.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hi everybody! ^.^ I absolutely looooveee collecting Disney Pins...and I found this place and I thought it would be awesome to joinxD I don't have very many pins because I just started...but I hope to get a lot more:D I think that the pins are so cool and adorable and I just love them :D I also loooooveeeee everything Disney. Im obsessed. LOl. Well.....uhmm I new..so I don't really know about this forum place at all..but yeahxD
:hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd:
lol :3

Well right now I am mostly collecting 101 Dalmatians, The Lion King, The Nightmare before Christmas, Stitch, and the Aristocats pins :D

Nice; I have yet to start any collections involving the movies. I mainly collect ride related pins; and only a few rides at that. o_o Anyhow I wish you luck with your collections! :D

Nice; I have yet to start any collections involving the movies. I mainly collect ride related pins; and only a few rides at that. o_o Anyhow I wish you luck with your collections! :D
Ohhh I have no ride pinsxD I do have a few for all the movies I want and a few random ones..but thats it so far:3

I love the Haunted Mansion and Phantom Manor, so those are my main themes... though I only collect certain characters from Haunted Mansion (otherwise it gets a bit crazy; the Mansion has a lot of pins). I also collect Thunder Mountain, Casey Jr. and Railroad pins... but those are smaller collections at the moment. :)

I love the Haunted Mansion and Phantom Manor, so those are my main themes... though I only collect certain characters from Haunted Mansion (otherwise it gets a bit crazy; the Mansion has a lot of pins). I also collect Thunder Mountain, Casey Jr. and Railroad pins... but those are smaller collections at the moment. :)
Yeah I would imaginexD That ride is awesome. I heard that the Casey Jr. pins were hard to find :eek: but good luck in your collection :D

Now that I think about it... Casey Jr. is from a movie... but I'm mainly collecting him because he's a train. And the ride is cute. Okay that's one movie character. XD

Anyhow, thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back