• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Help Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODM Help Needed!

Maleficent913

Beautifully Tragic
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hi everyone! :wavey:

I'm hoping someone can help me. I have gotten a few PODMs recently and have noticed some issues. I have 2 Cinderella PODMs with Lucifer and both of them have the same problem. The protective covering or plastic around the cel is separating and giving an air bubble of sorts over the cel. Is there any way to fix that? Then I have a Finding Nemo one that looks like it was damaged when it was made, kinda like the plastic wasn't fed into the top groove correctly and it bent, which in turn has created the same problem as the other ones. Is there anything I can do to readjust or repair? Does anyone have any experience disassembling the cel housing? Is it even possible? Thanks for any and all advice.

You can gently squeeze/pinch the cell from front and back and the bubble will lessen or go away. Not sure how permanent it is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back