• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Tangled game!!Everybody Wins 20 Spaces ALL PINS WON ARE LIMITED EDITION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODM Tangled game!!Everybody Wins 20 Spaces ALL PINS WON ARE LIMITED EDITION!

mattolsen21698

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Here is a game where everybody wins.there will be 20 spaces to choose from.first prize is a Tangled PODM with a scene of rapunzel up close in the Gondola and is still on the card.All the other pins won will be a limtied edition from including Halloween party pins,Flower and garden festival pins,Food and Wine festival pins and more.Each space will cost $20.Paypal is accepted only.You can buy as many spaces as you please but all of the spaces need to be sold to complete the game.I have the pins already numbered out and I will use a random online generator to pick the winners of each prize.Just comment on what space you want and once you pay I will mark you down.Thanks have a magical day and good luck.

I can email the picture because I don't know how to upload pictures to the internet.

Perhaps for the scene u can utilize Disney Screencaps to find the scene that matches the one u have? That's what I typically use for mine bc I have the same issue. I typically just cut and paste the screencap link from the internet into my thread post and it works fine :)

And I understand post pics is hard (I swear reading the tutorials here on how to post pics is next on my to do list XD) but maybe u could provide the pin pics # of the pins in ur game? I would love to see what u have to offer :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD_IEqxp-e0 at 2:25 is almost exactly like what I have for a scene if that helps.The pins being offered are
Pin 92170: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Annual Passholder
Pin 92174: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - The Headless Horseman
Pin 92175: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Jack Skellington
Pin 89172: WDW - Epcot® Flower and Garden Festival 2012 - Tinker Bell
Pin 83041: WDW - Epcot® Flower and Garden Festival 2011 - Tinker Bell - Annual Passholder
Pin 92628: WDW - Epcot® International Food and Wine Festival 2012 - Duffy
Pin 92629: WDW - Epcot® International Food and Wine Festival 2012 - Mickey Mouse
Pin 83463: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Mystery Collection - Alice Only
Pin 83464: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Mystery Collection - White Rabbit Only
Pin 87696: DSF - Happy New Year 2012 - Chip, Dale, and Clarice
Pin 91704: DSF - Back to School 2012 - Ludwig Von Drake
Pin 93259: WDW - 13 Event Countdown Collection - Queen of Hearts
Pin 92262: Wicked Fun For Everyone - Ursula
Pin 92275: Wicked Fun For Everyone - Evil Queen
Pin 92276: Wicked Fun For Everyone - Cruella De Vil
Pin 92277: Wicked Fun For Everyone - Jafar
Pin 87010: WDW - 40th Anniversary of Walt Disney World® - Attraction Collection - Henry at Country Bear Jamboree
Pin 86281: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2011 - Annual Passholder
Pin 93461: WDW - 2012 Holidays Around The World - Annual Passholder Pin - Mickey & Minnie

and

Pin 90007: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney Movie Tangled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back