Pokémon Go Friend Codes!

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by MerlinEmrys, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Ksnuggles

Ksnuggles Resident Cake Baker Staff Member DPF Moderator DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

I will start requesting tomorrow... my phone is almost dead. I am looking forward to having friends... other than my husband

2. pilcrow

pilcrow

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Slowly adding y’all! And thanks Merlin, I got an egg!

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  3. AvatarAng1

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

Here's mine! :D[​IMG]

4. pilcrow

pilcrow

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

here is mine:
    5262 7639 1357

5. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Here’s mine. Not sure what I have here in the northeast that others might be missing but definitely glad to provide anything that helps. Will work on adding everyone and start passing around some gifts.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    460   0   0

Here is Russ's! He asked me to post his since none of his friends play anymore and he's super jealous of all my Alolan eggs ;p

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

7. luvlionk

luvlionk Member

0   0   0

Here is my trainer code! 4367 9345 2427

8. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.4%
    37   1   0

Here's Johnny!

6502 9225 8577

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

9. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    246   0   0

I'm level 27 and still teamless. I call myself Team Switzerland! :D Though now I have unskippable special tasks that require me to battle, which means I have to pick a team, so I guess my special tasking days are over for now.

ETA: WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP, FRIEND CODE ACTIVATED! :D

2098 2392 1713

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    MerlinEmrys likes this.
  10. Ksnuggles

Ksnuggles Resident Cake Baker Staff Member DPF Moderator DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

So my husband is curious as to why you have not chosen a team? I am wondering too, because doesn't that make the game harder for you?

11. xdattax

xdattax Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

So, want to add my mom? I’ll show her how to do the gifts thing soon and she’ll probably be good for sending gifts. :)

Also, anyone else feel funny sending gifts with the postcard that says “greetings from _______ Church”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pilcrow likes this.
  12. Joe Madrid

Joe Madrid New Member

0   0   0

Add me for gifts 5005 4472 7249

13. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    246   0   0

I like to play the game casually to catch Pokémon and fill my dex. I never much cared for the battling aspect of Pokémon. And I like the potential of still being able to choose any team more than the actual selection of said team. :)

krand1276 likes this.
  14. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I think I may end up really hating you guys. After resisting for so long, I finally caved and downloaded Pokemon Go (yes, I know, what took me so long, blah blah blah ... )

I figure it'll take me a while before I'm able to share my friend code and trade/gift Pokemon, but no rush, right? But the more important/pressing question (I recognize that it's silly, but I'll feel better asking before I sign up): am I better off creating my player using Facebook or Pokemon Trainer Club? I have an iPhone so I figure I can't use Google. I'm asking because I'm hesitant with the (shall we say?) data sharing controversies from Facebook but I'm also concerned because I've heard of people getting shut out of the PTC because of technical problems (have they been resolved?) So basically, which one of the two is least problematic, do you think?

Thanks so much for your advice. Soon, I hope, because I don't already have enough to do, I'm now going to be chasing and catching these things ... .

timeerkat likes this.
  15. AvatarAng1

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

I'm trying to play Go like the original games I grew up with you didn't have a team. It was just you and your Pokémon exploring together. :D

timeerkat likes this.
  16. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    246   0   0

There were issues with PTC when the game first came out, but those were resolved fairly quickly. You shouldn’t have a problem now. I use PTC without issue.

17. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Thanks; I was able to create my account with the PTC with fairly few issues. I kind of messed up when it came to creating my in-game nickname, but whatever ... I don't think that's terribly important, is it?

The important thing is I now can start catching Pokemon so I can start adding all of you as friends (trading and sharing, here I come - eventually!)

18. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    246   0   0

Nope, your username affects nothing in the game except acting as an identifier to other users.

Have fun filling up your dex! :)

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  19. Pengy

Pengy On a mission to visit every Disney park worldwide.

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Oh man I need this, I have no friends !

4542 1580 6977

Will start adding y'all :)

20. Pengy

Pengy On a mission to visit every Disney park worldwide.

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Oh and I have a bunch of Mr.Mimes from my Europe trips :D

21. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Thanks; I've got a few trips coming down the pipeline so I'm looking forward to seeing what I can catch (and ultimately share with all of you). Now I must remind myself that the primary objective of these trips is NOT to catch Pokemon. lol In all seriousness, not that I think it'll be that big of a deal; I believe this requires an internet connection and wi-fi is so expensive (plus drains the phone battery), so that will limit me somewhat ... .

22. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Eek! Thanks, Merlin! I finally hatched her! She's so pretty and she's a cat!!![​IMG]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  23. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Good luck with that! I can barely get my husband to look up out of his phone when we're at Disneyland (at DISNEYLAND!!!) long enough to see what's going on around us. And then he's always off to battle some gym to try to get a legendary. I'm not that bad, but I did suggest we go out to dinner at one of the Mexican restaurants the other night so we could keep hitting the Pokestop so we could get gifts to send out. And there's the issue that I have it on here at work so my character can walk the eggs while I work. Oh, geez. I'm more addicted than I thought.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

24. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    460   0   0

Who is from Westminster, CO? You gave me my Alolan Vulpix!! :D

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

krand1276 and timeerkat like this.
  25. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%