Pokemon Go Pics!

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by MerlinEmrys, Jul 12, 2016.

1. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

I'm so jealous I could literally die.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2. tinkerbellfan117

tinkerbellfan117 Active Member

Rating - 98.2%
    158   3   3

I caught pidgey today

3. Purplemandms

Purplemandms DPF's Keyblade Wielder

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

4. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Today I saw what I think is the highest level player and the highest cp Pokemon I've seen so far!

[​IMG]

5. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

Oh goodness! Yeah, level 40 is the highest trainer level. And it would be practically impossible to be that high by now. But that dragonite is nuts!

6. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

I have only opened the app a few times altogether since I downloaded it... I'm very much a homebody and only leave the house a few times a week to run errands or volunteer. Once in a while, if I have a moment and I remember, I open up the app when I'm in a parking lot and see if there's a Pokemon nearby.

The other day I went to the Irvine Spectrum to check out the new Hello Kitty Cafe, and while waiting in line, I caught about four Pokemon.

Then today I was out with friends who were playing Pokemon on their phones while we were walking, so I opened up the app again and I think I caught about ten Pokemon throughout the afternoon.

I finally made it to Level 5!

Now I'm trying to pick a team. I'm thinking Instinct or Mystic. What did everyone else choose?

7. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

Mystic!!! Team Mystic!!!

8. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

[​IMG]

My car. Pokemon is serious, yo.

9. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

I'm Mystic as well! And I looooooooooooooooove that sticker!

10. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Love how it matches your car. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

Not going to lie, that played into my decision. XD

12. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Based on the memes I'm seeing, I'd fit in well with Team Instinct. And Spark's a cutie, sooo...

[​IMG]

:)

13. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

A good choice! Instinct was my second choice. (And where I'll be headed if I get my PTC account up and running.)

14. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Had to share these two that I finally managed to evolve!

[​IMG][​IMG]

15. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

Yeah! Nicely done!

I hatched this chap yesterday and promptly squealed:

[​IMG]

16. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Holy cow! He's a monster! I caught a 124 Snorlax the other day. Must be this one's little brother.

17. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    152   0   0

I wish I had something cool to show off. We went on a Poke walk tonight, and I caught a 607 Pinsir, and that is like the most interesting thing I have. I have a 689 Primeape too. All of the rare stuff people love, haven't seen any of them in our area. Pidgey, Ratatta, Paras, Venonat, Mankey, and Nidorans...that's all I ever find. And I keep waiting to find higher CP stuff in the wild. I'm level 16 and most stuff is still 300 CP or less (my husband is about the same and he finds higher CP stuff). We do seem to have a good amount of Eevee, so I catch all the ones I can find, but I haven't evolved any of them yet.

Hoping to find more variety when we go to WDW next month.

18. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

From what I've seen at WDW, you'll find a crap ton of Magikarp, Psyduck, and slowpoke. In addition to the standard pidgey and rattata. I was a little disappointed. But Mankey are super rare in this area! I've only just now evolved mine!

19. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

I still don't have a Mankey! I caught a big ol Primeape, but no Mankey! And Pinsir and quite rare for me, too - I only have one, and he's CP29.

20. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

After much toil, I finally evolved an Arcanine (one of my all time favorite Pokemon), and hatched a Lapras. Both are in my perma-team, along with Exeggutor (who is just stupid strong in this game for some reason), Vaporeon (with a silly amount of hp), and Gyarados (who took so much effort to evolve, I pretty much keep him in my team as a trophy, though he's a good fighter too).

21. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    152   0   0

I don't have a slowpoke yet, and I hatched my first Magikarp, and I have one Psyduck, I must have hatched it too. So lots of those would be fine. Water pokemon seem to be really rare in Denver. We've gone to our local lakes, and still nothing. We have a friend that lives on the coast, so I want to go to Cocoa Beach and look for water pokemon.

22. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

You should def find plenty there. Including Dratini. I've seen plenty of them around beaches well.

23. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

I think the reason Exeggutor is so strong is because of his dual type, which is handled differently in PoGo than in the normal games. But yeah, I've been whooped by Exeggutors in gyms who are 500 cp below my mon. They're nasty. I still don't have an Arcanine (also one of my favorites) or a Gyarados. I want an Electabuzz, a Blastoise, a Magneton, and an Electrode. That'll make me very happy.

24. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

Sadly, electronic Pokemon are just plain bad in this game. :( their major strength is their speed in the normal games, a stat which gets ignored in PoGo. And all of their moves, save Thunder, are really bad compared to other moves. My poor Jolteon never gets used because he just can't survive a battle. :/

25. AshleyV

AshleyV Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

I feel like I'm reallllly behind when it comes to Pokemon Go, having only downloaded it like five days ago and knowing very little about the different types of Pokemon (though I swear, if I see another Zubat I will break something), but I just caught Horsea and Charmander (from my couch! In my apartment! Where I expended no physical energy!) and I'm very pleased. Definitely looking forward to using this as a way to pass time during my solo trips to Disneyland in the future.