Pokemon Go Pics!

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by MerlinEmrys, Jul 12, 2016.

1. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

We are going all over Tampa on Saturday, and planning to do Harry Potter World on Sunday. Walking shoes, battery packs, and water at the ready. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    152   0   0

They're here...

3. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

GO GO GO

4. hopemax

Rating - 100%
    152   0   0

Server issues are back too, LOL. Sigh.

5. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

Psa:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This nickname trick will only work once for each! So save it for a good Eevee! ;P

6. Purplemandms

Purplemandms DPF's Keyblade Wielder

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Yup! I got my umbreon, but am waiting for the perfect eevee for Espeon (my fav of all time.) I guess it's time to kiss my battery life away again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Yep... got the new Eeveelutions, and there are Blisseys in every gym...

8. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

[​IMG]

Furret came by the office to check in on his grades. He's doing very well. XD

9. Piglet

Piglet Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

OMG that is too real!!

10. Piglet

Piglet Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

What a day!!

So far I have caught:
    -Piloswine
    -Sentret
    -Natu
    -Furret
    -Hoppip
    -Aipom
    -Ledyba
    -Hoothoot
    -Wooper
    -Swinub
    -Xatu
    -Stantler
    -Spinarak
    -Murkrow
    -Crobat

and I have evolved:
    -Umbreon
    -Espeon

I had been hoarding good Eevee's and Eevee candies for a while now, so I was immediately good to go!
    This weekend will be fun filled for sure. Gotta catch 'm all!

11. hopemax

Rating - 100%
    152   0   0

I was so focused on clearing up my storage for our upcoming trip, and getting it done while we had double candy, I evolved all my Eevees last weekend. So I can't get the new ones until I find some more decent ones. Plus, that whole evolving thing was annoying because I did like 30 of them, and 2/3rds were Flareon, 1/3 Vaporeon and absolutely no Jolteon. So the only ones of those I've ever had is one that I got the first week, and one with the naming thing.

I am going to meet my husband in downtown Denver after he gets off work. That is *the* hotspot in our area, so we'll see what we find. On the positive side, our neighborhood nest turned into Voltorb so I was able to get an Electrode.

My Gen 2 count is: Sentret, Furret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Spinarak, Natu, Xatu, Sudowoodo, Sunkern, Murkrow, Dunsparce, Snubbull, Teddiursa, Swinub. I saw a Cyndaquil, but since my only Pokemon experience is through this game, my brain was very slow to react to it. So I out of habit through a plain ball at it, then realized it was a Gen 2 starter and I should have berried and ultraballed his little tushy. Of course, he ran away after the first ball.

So if anyone has any other tips of which ones I should be running out of the house to get if I see a shadow, I would appreciate it. I know Blissey, I know the Larvitar is the Dratini equivalent. When my brain properly functions I know the starters.

12. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

Mareep. If you see a Mareep run after it. (it's a sheep)

And Tediursa is a good one too.

13. hopemax

Rating - 100%
    152   0   0

Back from our evening downtown. Didn't see any sheep-like Pokemon, but good to know that Teddiursa I caught much closer to home is good. I'll have to see if he spawns their regularly or not. New ones for me: Chinchou, Aipom, Grandbull, Sneasel, and Piloswine. There wasn't as much variety between where we live and downtown as there was between Gen 1. Tomorrow is pin release, so we will see what the mall yields.

14. hopemax

Rating - 100%
    152   0   0

Today's trip to the mall did not yield any new Gen 2 Pokemon. However, Denver is not exactly known for our water so I was quite shocked to find a Dratini in the rock waterfall by one of the entrances!

The arts center close to our house was a little bit better. Found a Shelder in the pond there (3rd one ever). And a Phanpy and a Mareep. The only new ones of the day. I am however, very tired of the pink dog

15. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Went to the mall today with the wife and came back with quite the haul! Here's the list:

Chikorita
    Sentret (the new Rattata)
    Furret
    Hoothoot
    Ledyba
    Ledian
    Spinorak
    Ariados
    Natu (the new Spearow)
    Marill
    Azumarill (one of my absolute favorite pokemon ever)
    Sudowoodo (one of the weirdest pokemon ever)
    Hoppip
    Aipom
    Sunkern
    Wooper
    Murkrow
    Teddiursa
    Swinub
    Skarmory

Not bad for one day!

16. AvatarAng1

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

So guys,
    [​IMG]
    Who has caught this adorable Pikachu?! :D

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

17. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

I think it starts tomorrow. We caught a Pikachu today sans hat.

But when I DO catch one I'll be super pumped. Just ask Addicted to Alice Pins. She saw me catch the Santa Chu. XD

18. Piglet

Piglet Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I caught the party hat Pikachu! It does seem rarer than the Christmas Pikachu though, I only saw it once for now while the Christmas ones were all over the place.

19. hopemax

Rating - 100%
    152   0   0

I am bumping this thread up because I was wondering who else (besides Merlin) was still playing, and how they were doing with the Legendaries.

I have 2 Articunos and failed at 2 Lugia raids. Defeating seems to not be an issue, but the catching is. My husband, unfortunately is 0 for 6 in raids and is starting to feel very annoyed about the whole deal. Thankfully, we live in an area with a very active Facebook group and people have been good about posting where, how much time is left, and how many people are there.

20. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

So we have a pretty solid raid group that's quite active on any given day. A lot of people just float in and float it (like us) but there are some professionals in there for sure.

We have had horrendous luck on Articuno. I think between me and bf we did 15 raids and have 5 Cuno between us. Lugia was much easier for some reason, with 3 out of 4. And bf's first Lugia was a 98% IV. We didn't speak for a while. XD

As a side note, both of use have completed our pokedex with the exception of Regionals and Unown. So that's pretty awesome. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk