• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Possible Fake Merlin Pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible Fake Merlin Pin?

Evinrude

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I was hoping someone could post a picture of the back of the 2015 LE 700 Merlin pin sold in Europe through Disney Store UK(Merlin standing on a stool with books, pots, and pans floating around him). I just received one and I'm wondering if it's fake since it lacks a patterned back and it's a pin from fairly recently. It has a Pxxx- number stamped on the back, but I'm not sure if that can be faked also. I've tried googling for images and checking eBay for pictures of the back with no luck. Thanks for any help!

Ok, I'm more convinced now that it is authentic. I was able to find another LE pin I recently bought directly from the Disney store online and it also lacks a patterned back but all the same stamps/markings appear on the known legit pin as on the Merlin pin. So unless I hear otherwise from someone on here, I'm going to go ahead and assume it's authentic. Please feel free to leave any comments if you feel I may be wrong. Thanks again everyone :)

bf7683b9925821dd76876de01d6b2d3b.jpg

576e7c35e806232f40c3e2b980f23415.jpg

Here's mine. :3 definitely real. So I think yours is in good shape. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you so much! I was a little worried because I got a pretty good deal on it. Mine definitely looks like yours, yay! I love Sword in the Stone so I was very excited to get this pin :)

Thank you so much! I was a little worried because I got a pretty good deal on it. Mine definitely looks like yours, yay! I love Sword in the Stone so I was very excited to get this pin :)

Heheh. :3 This is one of my favorite SitS pins! It's such a good scene <3 Congrats on getting a deal on it! :D And good luck on future SitS hunts! ^0^

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back