• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Possible Sleeping Beauty Character Connection Scrappers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible Sleeping Beauty Character Connection Scrappers?

a4matte

Poor Unfortunate Soul
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
While in the process of getting the pieces of the connection set I noticed a few on the 'bay were coming from China. Looking through the seller's other auctions shows they have several other known faked/scrapped pins for sale.

Keep an eye out if you're collecting the set. Not sure of any differences since I haven't really seen many pics of the pins in the set.

Here are a few. Maleficent and the Prince. Not sure if these are fakes or scrappers or authentic, but the same seller has known scrappers (along with the photos to support that they ARE the scrapper versions) for sale - example: the big Jasmine pin from the soda fountain that is missing the highlights in Jasmine's earrings. All coming from Hong Kong.

Looking through the seller's past items I'm also seeing multiple other known scrapped pins all sold at low prices. Soooo I'm going to go ahead and say they're probably not authentic.

ZIE5wOc.jpg
TWmmzXL.jpg
CyOhgcz.jpg
3eoHwYk.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back