• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here
These are the one's my mom and I have:)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

You have two I want so bad lol good find!

This is probably a real late question but how are the backer cards for this release? I heard the Steamboat Willie cards were pretty damaged and some had to get backer cards from a different movie. I've been on the Bay looking at some auctions and the seller included pics of the cards and some just look totally mangled.

This is probably a real late question but how are the backer cards for this release? I heard the Steamboat Willie cards were pretty damaged and some had to get backer cards from a different movie. I've been on the Bay looking at some auctions and the seller included pics of the cards and some just look totally mangled.

The one your getting is in great condition... :) :)

Missed out on another Mulan PODM. The one where she has straw in her hair and is with the person who is going to "pretty her up" - ended last night for $48.99. I knew I should have bid $49.09 ($48.99 was my max bid but I was already outbid by the person who put that up as his/her max bid).

OMG, I don't know if anyone's posted this, but on another website (not the auction) but a place that sells Disney pins at a slight mark-up (PODMs are at a higher mark-up of course) has this scene for $149.95:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back