• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here
The people that are there now: did they park in the area and walk, get dropped off, or are they sucking it up and paying for hotel parking? As I understand it, neither DTD or the structure allows overnight parking.

The people that are there now: did they park in the area and walk, get dropped off, or are they sucking it up and paying for hotel parking? As I understand it, neither DTD or the structure allows overnight parking.
My guess is a combination of all three as you are correct regarding the parking lots... I would pay for an off site hotel parking lot and walk there as it would save on some money and avoid any parking tickets since parking in the local neighborhoods requires a permit...

My question is... For the Little Mermaid PODM I parked in DTD lot around 4:30 am...and that was fine. Will that still fly...?

Yes ... I am not sure of the exact time it opens, but I know it opens early... no later than 5:00am for sure before parking is permitted there...

Wow, the pin hasn't even been released yet we're up to 2 pages. I want to see some cels! lol (And Goofymoe, someday will you show your whole PODM collection? I want to see :D)

Wow, the pin hasn't even been released yet we're up to 2 pages. I want to see some cels! lol (And Goofymoe, someday will you show your whole PODM collection? I want to see :D)
tomorrows release our site will be updated again to add the 10 or so not yet posted and our Mulan scenes we get... It stays pretty much up to date... Super excited to add scenes from the auction winning bid... next week...

After

Can I just throw cookies at people?

Please do... both you and psycho can throw cookies at me...

So since I cannot sleep, how long do I let Rebecca sleep before I accidently make too much noise and happen to wake her up... and since she will be up... well... we might as well go hang out with the other nuts in line... lol...

Just kidding I wont wake her up yet... Yet...

I wont "throw" cookies at people. but I will give some to my buddies.

We wont get there until about6am. Gods, I hope they do kick out the crazy over nighters.

I have a request, for those who plan to get oh... 10 of these things. Help me? A friend of mine who usually attends got her schedule changed, she needs a couple. I cant buy more, cuz of the bank account, not even knowing I would get paid back. So I need to trade for some. I have 2 DSF finding Nemo's.

Woohoo got the first one today by mistake...
here it is...
attachment.php

1 down and a few more to go...
First I was like @_@ WHAT?! It's out?! Then I realized and loled XD Wouldn't it be hilarious if that was one of the scenes you actually got Moe? XD

I'll be going about WDW to get a few. I wish I could get more than a handful, but my bank account wouldn't thank me. I'll be glad to have a couple to trade later on, though, if I get lucky.

My family just got in the car to head down to WDW. Normally, it's about a 50 min house to gate but we are heading out early because traffic might be bad because of construction. And so we can be more to the front of a turnstyle line.

You can park overnight in the structure. Tons of people did it for Cars Land Opening day.

Reporting live from DTD-WDW: only a few ahead of us at 7:45. 20 ish now, some saving spaces going on despite the rule the CM just spoke against it, but wow- they're spoiled here vs CA! Nothing like our hysteria.

WDW does not give out wristbands since the pins are sold at so many locations. But I should be getting an update soon on scenes and I will post whatever gets to my phone first. Good luck to everyone and I hope each person gets the scene they hope for in the pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back