• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here
WDW does not give out wristbands since the pins are sold at so many locations. But I should be getting an update soon on scenes and I will post whatever gets to my phone first. Good luck to everyone and I hope each person gets the scene they hope for in the pin.

Me too and please don't forget about me :)

Someone just posted the very first scene on the bay. Selling it for almost $90. It is the scene where Mulan first meets Mushu. :)

You mean the one with the shadow/dragon where Mushu is being the rock? $84.99 with free shipping. Yowza!

Do these even sell at these prices...? I mean, they always come down after even about three or four hours because thankfully there are decent EBay sellers. I watched the SBW one and same story. Listed early at around $80.00 and a few hours later the decent sellers began posting at $35 to $40. I didn't notice any of the pins sell at $70 to $80 with the exception of one or two "rare" scenes with Mickey and Minnie. I think those first listings sky high prices are greedy and ridiculous.

Wow... One sold for $89.99! Yikes...

This one...
$(KGrHqZ,!kwFBWHI2QoPBQZFVZn9QQ~~60_58.JPG

Last edited:
It's not that bad, not considering where people actually have to stand in line for a while (hour or two) to get the pins versus buying them online.
But to jump the price from (what is it, $20) to $80?
Are you saying waiting in line, you charge $30+ an hour? 0_o

I wish I got paid that much at work, lol

But to jump the price from (what is it, $20) to $80?
Are you saying waiting in line, you charge $30+ an hour? 0_o

I wish I got paid that much at work, lol

No, but if you think about it, the Designer Villains pins jumped 100% in price within an hour or two and went up to 5 times their original price within a few days. And since it was a surprise release, the website wasn't (presumably) backed up and slow (like it was for the designer princess dolls) so someone could easily have gotten 10, 20, maybe 30 sets in an hour (or less).

So, one should put things in perspective. BTW, the people at DLR are spending 4+ hours in line waiting for DLR to open up (I think they open at 10 am today) so, to sell one pin at $50 (not even including the time it took to drive there) = $25 "profit" = $8/hr (I am taking into account taxes). So, minimum wage in CA.

This in no way is meant to offend anyone who bought any of the pins at a higher amount than cost. I work, can't take time off from work to get the pins (especially today because things are so busy and I have an important business meeting/lunch to attend to and another, equally important business meeting/dinner to attend tonight). So, you pay someone for the convenience of not having to stake out a place in line.

Now, for BatB, since I'll be off, I am seriously giving some thought about dragging myself over there at 3-4 am.

Last edited:
No chop stick scenes so far ??

Nope. But the scenes run through the whole movie. With her father at the beginning, Matchmaker, the soldiers come to recruit, when Mulan has the sword, arrival of Mushu, arrival at camp, rocket scene with Shan Yu, final battle

Nope. But the scenes run through the whole movie. With her father at the beginning, Matchmaker, the soldiers come to recruit, when Mulan has the sword, arrival of Mushu, arrival at camp, rocket scene with Shan Yu, final battle

Stop it LOL .... I was resolved to get one or two at maximum and now you make me want more. Ughhhh .... pin greed LOL ....

Wonder if Cali will have different scenes. Gotta love PODM releases :)

If anyone has any tips on taking photos of these pins on an iPhone, I'd love to hear them. Anyway, I got four lovely pins. One of Mulan in her pink robes against a background of blossoms, one of the reflection of her face in her father's sword as she prepares to cut off her hair. I also got one of Ping/Mulan, Ling, Yao, and Chien-Po looking astonished at some point during the training scenes, and finally I got one of Li Shang glaring over Ping/Mulan after finding her with the bow strung with the pomegranate arrow. I didn't get one of Mushu, though they were plentiful, but I'm very happy with what I got. I have no idea how I'm going to choose which to keep and which to trade!

Can anyone give an update at DLR? Have all the wristbands been distributed already? Is there any hope of someone being able to get the pins (besides the 1pm line) if they showed up between now and 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back